• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I recently bought Sheltered on Steam because Juno recommended it, it's pretty fun, but unfortunately I'm pretty terrible at survival management games :P It's very similar to This War of Mine for those of you who liked that game.

I also purchased the 3DS port of Dragon Quest VIII, and it's been so much fun so far. The changes from the PS2 version (speeding up battles and no random encounters) are SO welcome.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Bought Watch Dogs 2 for the XBOX One on the Prime Day sale for $20. Same price I got the original at.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Earlier in the month, I discovered Stardew Valley is on the Xbone, and it was quickly added to my gaming collection. I'm really glad I went for it, the game is great!

My brother bought me the Sims 3 Island Paradise as a late grad gift, but I can't play it until our desktop is replaced DX

I guess I can also add Rune Factory 2, although it's been a little while since I got that one. I still need to play it (I got it when I was busy and kinda never got to starting...)

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Earlier in the month, I discovered Stardew Valley is on the Xbone, and it was quickly added to my gaming collection. I'm really glad I went for it, the game is great!

My brother bought me the Sims 3 Island Paradise as a late grad gift, but I can't play it until our desktop is replaced DX

I guess I can also add Rune Factory 2, although it's been a little while since I got that one. I still need to play it (I got it when I was busy and kinda never got to starting...)

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Recently bought myself Shadow of Mordor for $4 for Xbox One - hence why I chose that as this week's GCC lol - and have to say it's pretty good so far. I'm curious about this "nemesis" system and how it becomes apparent as the game progresses. Time will tel.

Earlier in the month, I discovered Stardew Valley is on the Xbone, and it was quickly added to my gaming collection. I'm really glad I went for it, the game is great!

Isn't StarDew great?! :D What season are you currently in?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My boyfriend got me Yooka-Laylee, Pit People, Planet Coaster, Blackwake, and Rain World for Steam. I spent a ton of time on Yooka Laylee. It is great.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Last night I bought Breath of the Wild for the Wii U. I've been playing it all day and I'm loving it!

I've had it for my Switch for a few months, but finally started playing it a couple days ago and haven't been able to put it down. It's very different for a Zelda game, but my god, it's fun. I just hate when it rains! {XD}

Years
  • The latest gaming purchase I made to my knowledge was Fantasy Life for 3DS. I bought it back in February or March. My expectations were too high though. So it was a slight let down. Interesting concept I must say.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Recently downloaded Runbow for Xbox One which was free with GWG. Actually not a bad title - an indie party platformer if you want to call it that, it's got one kickass soundtrack. Plus I get to play as my girl Shantae so that's a plus haha.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Finally got my hands on Splatoon 2! I'll have to wait until later tonight before I can start playing it though. Probably play a bit of the story mode and then hop online to start earning money for the weapons and outfits. :)

Back