• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Tetris Overlord steps outside to celebrate birthday

Years
  • Catch her while you can!!!!!

It's birthday time for Juno today!!!!! Hope you enjoy it ya sweet bonny lass, I'm just happy that you're still around so I can make threads like this, goof around with you in #v-d-o-g-m-s and actually do Video Games stuff again!!!!! Now go celebrate your birthday like the Tetris nerd you are.

Here's a cute meme (video-game-based of course) to make your birthday the best:

28676eb03ce124b3288bc1732412bc86.jpg

You're the best, Juni (apart from you're not for taking the limelight away by posting this). Happy birthday from the asshole who makes VG Trivia a nightmare for you! <3​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    THANK YOU!!!

homeboy did me a scare I thought I fucked something up bad when he hit me with that WHYYYY

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    :O!!!

Happy birthday dear!! I hope you have a great one! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Thank you all!! :D Had a great day with great food and great people and great gifts.

Years
  • Oh happy birthday Juno!!! Such a smart, lovely and just plain cool lady should have a whole house full of presents!

*windgardium leviosa* /floats a cake across the room to you*

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Karen!! So glad you're still here to celebrate with us! You're a valuable part of our community and I hope your birthday was amazing. :)

Back