• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - FINALE

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Look at this... the 2013 champion Gengar has now closed the gap on Typhlosion and Gardevoir, with all three lines having one vote separating them. Definitely looks like we could be heading to the first tiebreaker poll in FPT finale history.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be alright with Cyndaquil winning since it's my fave Johto starter. But I don't want Gengar (who is actually tied second with Team Cyndaquil atm) stealing the spotlight again... I already got my Gengar FPT emblem in 2013 and I don't want another one.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Looking like a Gengar win may just become a reality. Really coming out of nowhere the past day and a half. A tiebreaker poll would be so much fun!

Though I'd really just prefer that Typhlosion win outright {XD}

Can't complain with this excitement though, only a few more hours but who knows what will happen!

Years
  • Looking like a Gengar win may just become a reality. Really coming out of nowhere the past day and a half. A tiebreaker poll would be so much fun!

The nostalgic ghost has now jumped into second, with Ralts line still in front by one. I just hope Team Gengar doesn't get more supporters because it'd be boring to see a past champion reclaim the title.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • I just hope Team Gengar doesn't get more supporters because it'd be boring to see a past champion reclaim the title.
    I agree with you, there should be rule that previous winners aren't included in the poll or at least are ineligible to win.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Where did all the Frosslass (-21) fans go...

I would love to see Typhlo (-2) win this, because the Johto starters deserve a little love at least. That said, just about anyone except Gengar (-2) and Greninja (-4) would be fine. Gallade (-) is still my pick tho, so lets hope it stands.

Big surprises for me are how much Amphy (-7) has fallen off and that the last place Jolteon (-28) still has 15% of the vote in a 20 option poll. Shows how many people are voting for multiple.

Also generally annoyed at the lack of Gen 4 pokemon present. Lucario/Riolu (-5) is the only full-Sinnoh line present. Frosslass is out of the running, so it's up to Gallade to keep Gen 4 alive.

Numbers are votes behind as of this post.

Years
  • After 10 weeks, the 2015 Favorite Pokémon Tournament has now concluded!! As always, a big thank you to everyone who participated in this year's event, whether it was just one round of voting, or if you were participating in all 19 poll threads. If it weren't for you guys, the FPT might never have become a yearly tradition here in Pokémon General, so I'm very happy to see good levels of participation again this time around.

Compared to previous installments of the FPT finale, this year's edition saw no clear favorite, with polling numbers remaining close to the very end. So much so, that with just 12 hours left in voting, 6 Pokémon families were within 5 votes of the leader, with 2 of those families having held the lead earlier in the week.

But, in the end, there can only be one Pokémon family declared the winners, and this year, PokéCommunity selected as their favorite Pokémon...

Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, and Gallade!!

Congratulations to this multi-generational family on winning their first FPT title, and becoming the first non-Kanto Pokémon to claim the throne. After a few years of seeing them come-up just short, it's nice to see them pick up their first victory!

Again, thank you to everyone who participated this year! Emblems will be awarded shortly to those who were a part of the voting this year, as well as the return of the FPT Stat Roundup (see last year's edition here), so keep your eyes open over the next week or so for those!

Years
  • I'm so happy Gardy finally got redemption after getting beaten by nostalgic fan-faves, and well done on the line becoming not just the first non-Kanto champions, but also the first branched evolution line to win!

Can't wait to see the new emblem... I do wonder if it'll be either Gardevoir or Gallade, or maybe both?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Yay! Ralts line wins!

Some lines did a lot better than I thought they would, particularly the Typlosion line but the right Pokemon won this one.

Considering how well the Ralts line did in its type poll, winning by some distance in a category including Mewtwo, Metagross and Espeon I expected the line to do well here and am very pleased they won. :)

I wonder what the emblem will look like.

Sirfetch’d

Not surprised by this at all. Very happy though! I love the Ralts line and Gardevoir in particular :)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm okay with Gardevoir and Gallade winning. At least they're not Typhlosion or Umbreon.

Years
  • I guess I don't mind Ralts line winning, even if those little buggers do get tiresome thanks to the likes of WT... But I would rather have had that than certain others (looking at you, Gengar). Typhlosion would've been nice though.

Years
  • Ah well close enough Typhlosion, frankly it's amazing you even won the fire contest in the first place. I suppose Gardevoir/Gallade isn't the worst winner.

Gengar has probably maintained its highest average vote percentage statistic by the looks of it.

Back