• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your kids?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Even if you don't plan having them, what would you name them if you did?

I don't have intentions of having any for various reasons. However, if I did... I want to give my kids really unique names. For girls, I really like the name Keira. For boys, either Kodiak or Nixon maybe even the name Kellin because he's my babe. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've always liked the names Molly, Madeline and Abigail for girls. As a kid I always loved the American Girl Doll Molly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Jake and Serena were the names I always thought about naming my children when I was younger and thought about having them.

Years
  • i used to really like the name Dorothy (for my Grandmother) or Madeleine. The former seems like such an old lady name tho lmao.

Years
  • Originally, as a wee sprog, I was going to magically end up with four children. I'd call the two girls Star and Star, and the boys Sam and Sam. The girls would have curly blonde hair because I was obsessed for no good reason other than childish mania, and the boys would be quiet and impressive for it.

I'll probably adopt when I'm much, much, much older, and I don't think I'll rename them. That'd be getting rid of the limited about of identity they already have! But if I actually have my own, I'll have three for the hell of it. Their middle names will be Wendy, Michael and John. Their first can be junk like Artemis, Octavius and Roderick. Something that'll stand out among the hordes.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • We decided to name our son Felix. As for a girl, I personally like Estelle. My husband likes Beatrice.

Back