• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
Hello, Adamabbafan. I am happy to see you have had a great time on PC!

Now, you have to understand other users can't be forced to comment in threads. I honestly hoped, myself, to see some of the threads I created be more successful, but it is up to others to choose if they want to post. If a thread idea doesn't garner much attention, we can always try and find another one who will!

I apologise if it seemed I was being rather winey that was not the intention I just wanted to create a healthy discussion and see what other people thought of how I played the games I do understand whether people want to post in certain threads.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
Hello, I am a pokémon connoisseur who has been playing the games as long as he can remember. I noticed there doesn't seem to be a well know pokémon streamer so I guess i'm taking my shot at filling the role? If you care you can support me at itissomethingig on twitch thanks yes its the same username

Years
Hello everyone, my name's Jac. Nice to meet you all

Hello, Jac, and welcome to the forums!
Is Galarian Articuno your favourite pokémon ?
Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Hello, I am a pokémon connoisseur who has been playing the games as long as he can remember. I noticed there doesn't seem to be a well know pokémon streamer so I guess i'm taking my shot at filling the role? If you care you can support me at itissomethingig on twitch thanks yes its the same username

Hello, Itissomethingig, and welcome to the forums!
Have you been playing from Generation I (like me) ?
What brings you to PokéCommunity forums ?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
It is a big event indeed! I watched as Ash and Pikachu started their long journey!
Good memories... ^^

Do you look forward to see which pokémon the new protagonists will have ?
I sure do!

Well...it looks like we already know what starters each will have but I am more excited to which pokemon these protagonists gonna catch going forward.

Years
Yeah I've been an avid fan since Gen 1, had pokemon red on the gameboy first lol. I've missed out on the two most recent gens since I don't have a switch, but I regularly play the other games. X and Y, Black and White 1/2 and Heartgold/Soulsilver are my favourites. I also love the non-main games like Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger too.

Years
Howdy there! Not New to pokemon, but new to pokecommunity so howdy

Hello, Lilleana, and welcome to the forums!
How long have you been into Pokémon ?
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help!

Yeah I've been an avid fan since Gen 1, had pokemon red on the gameboy first lol. I've missed out on the two most recent gens since I don't have a switch, but I regularly play the other games. X and Y, Black and White 1/2 and Heartgold/Soulsilver are my favourites. I also love the non-main games like Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger too.

Black 2 are among my top favourites too! I really liked the galleria, who could be devoted to raise pokémon's happiness for swift evolution, and the means to train pokémon (the high level trainers, the League, the stadiums, the Black Tower / White Tree, not to count the Audino!)... and so many Rare Candies! As well as the billions of pokédollars we get by retrieving the sunken treasure!

Years
Try the moving grass squares with Max Repels, and you will see... ^^
They are not always Audino though, and if your first pokémon in the team is slow, the Repel will not have effect, but it is worth it!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Hi, nice to meet everyone does anyone know where to ask a question about putting a pokemon rom hack on a gba cart and being able to save without completely messing up the game?

Years
Hi, nice to meet everyone does anyone know where to ask a question about putting a pokemon rom hack on a gba cart and being able to save without completely messing up the game?

Hello, Witchofgreed2018, and welcome to the forums!
About your question, you can try asking in the Fan Games sections, where you will have better luck.
That said, feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Back