• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Type Competition - Final Round [WINNER: ICE]

Which of these is your favorite type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Favorite Pokémon Type Competition
    ~ Final Round ~

Hey there everyone, and welcome back for round 4, and the finals of the Favorite Pokémon Type Competition!

After a lot of back and forth earlier on last week, we've been left with just 2 final types up for contention as your favorite- Dark and Ice types! Electric came in at 3rd place, though it was leading earlier on the week, but that's why every vote counts! Grass, Ghost, and Dragon types put up a good showing too, making all the way up to the penultimate poll.

Unlike like past weeks, you are limited to just a single vote this time around, since there are only two options. And while I don't expect it, if there happens to be a tie at the end of the week, we'll refer to the voting of the previous rounds to determine who the winner will be.

Happy voting everyone, and best of luck to the two remaining types on becoming the champion!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • These polls have each taken a really surprising turn! If only dark-type didn't make that sudden comeback. :p

Voting for ice!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    >dragon type doesn't make it to the finals

16e.jpg

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh this is not easy.. :'(

As much as I love my Ice types, I think I have to go with Dark on this. They were my babies before the Fairy type and I gotta stand with them. <3

Years
  • I'll have to go with Dark. Even though I like a lot of Ice types they still get outnumbered by the Dark types I like. Weavile, one of my favorites from both of these types, doesn't really care who wins this one. 😎

Back