• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am an Undercover Researcher analysing the Pokemon Weezing.

Hold it right there, your Lilligant One Hit KOed that Salazzle with Absorb without a boost. How is your Flowering Pokemon so overpowered?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Well, it was a double battle, the other opponent fainted, and so I had my Skitty use Helping hand 5 times on it.

Also, your Cubone has no mask? Why?

Years
Because it is a Kangaskhan, not a Cubone. *rocks baby Kangaskhan* I am a mamma Kangaskhan, and this is my newborn. *puts Kangaskhan in pouch* We have a great parental bond!

Hold it buster! Those are Lusamine's shoes!! You are wearing wig that looks like hers too, but you aren't her! You have a whole different face! Who are you and what have you done with the real Lusamine?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
The real Lusamine went through a wormhole a short time ago and hasn't yet come back. To prevent alarm among the General populace I was asked to be Lusamine as we are the same size. My Pokemon team is also very similar to her own. *Points to Lilligant*. Yes these are actually Lusamine's shoes, aren't they stylish. Yes I am wearing a wig it would take an incredible amount of time to get hair like hers. Now Officer if you can keep this a secret.

Hold it right there, Why are you running around in a red hooded top with the Team Magma logo on? Team Magma is a criminal organisation.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
This outfit has been up for sale for some time now. Besides, the organization has long been retired and reshaped to benefit society for years.

I just saw you pressing A to use Pound. Explain yourself this instant!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh, um! My Spinda is always spinning at a constant rate of 5000 RPM, so all of its colors kind of just blend in as it spins! However, if it decides to stop moving (which will likely never happen), you can see that it does have spots like any other Spinda! ^^;

Hold it, you! :< There have been rumors that you sell Magikarp as a side business. Care to explain?

Years
For a very reasonable price outside the official Mt. Moon Pokemon Center! A percentage of proceeds go directly to Pokemon centers across the region! How do you think Nurse Joy treats all those injured Pokemon for free? She sustains it thanks to our donations of course! We are a small, family-owned business with a big heart :)

Wait! Obliterate is not a Pokemon move! It looks like your Pokemon knows an overpowered illegal move that sends monsters to the graveyard. Explain yourselves immediately!

PageEmp

Years
That's just how my mon uses Dig?

Also, please explain why your Sawk ISN'T male.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That is because it's not a Sawk, it is a female Machop wearing a Karate outfit

Hold it right there, you have been pacing up and down in the tall grass for the past 3 days. Don't you need sleep?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
H-Hold on officer! That was my neighbor forcing me to mow his lawns. I had to spent the entire week doing it nonstop or else he'd evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon! You should interrogate him instead!

Hey hey! Why do you have seven Pokéballs on your belt? Are you carrying more than six Pokémon with you?!

Years
Oh, silly officer! The seventh ball isn't a pokeball, it's simply a toy!

Stop immediately! Please explain to me why you're challenging the elite four with only SIX gym badges? You need eight!

Last edited:
Years
I made eye contact with him on route, we had to fight! Wait...*stares at red haired trainer in the cape with three Dragonites* He does look familiar. You say he is in the Elite Four officer? Wow! I thought he was just an incredibly strong Ace Trainer officer! *Whispers* He is the shady one if you ask me. His dragonite knows barrier!

Oh wait a minute now, this lava cookie you just sold me is missing the chocolate chunks. Where's that chocolate molten center like lava?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
You see Officer these are just regular cookies sold by the brand 'Lava' which is the company I own.

Hold it right there, You have been at Professor Junipers lab asking if she is a boy or a girl for the past hour. Explain yourself.

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
No you're mistaken officer, i'm just filling up my survey here, it explicitly said that the person in question have to answer herself and she doesn't answer so i keep asking the question. Filling up a survey is not a crime officer.

Hold it right there, i saw you brought a bunch of electrodes to this cave. Explain yourself.

Years
But officer, I use electrodes for HM slaves! How am I supposed to see in this cave without flash?

Your rival tells me that you're a cheater, and filed a complaint with the department. How is it that you have all three starters from the professor and your rival didn't get a starter Pokemon at all? The rules say one per trainer. I have reviewed the security tapes from the camera outside the laboratory... someone who looks like you showed up 3 times with a different hat on each time and left with a new pokemon!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Heh Heh, I can explain officer the cave was too dark so I needed a bunch of electrodes to use flash.

Hold it right there, There have been reports of you stealing money from youngsters.Explain yourself

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
Urm, they killed my mons so I knocked them unconcious and stole their money!

Why exactly do you have a Zigzagoon in a gen4 run? That makes no sense.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Uhh, Officer, I think you're mistaking me for someone else I never had a Zigzagoon in a Gen 4 run

Hold it right there, Professor Oak told me that you keep sending him pidgeys

PageEmp

Years
I heard that he needed a bird orchestra or something

Care to explain why your Wurmple lacks a stinger?

Back