• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Nintendo Direct on 4th September to include Sword and Shield news

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Of course they always have to have it while I'm at work. >__> Do we know if it's anything new or just the same ol stuff?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Of course they always have to have it while I'm at work. >__> Do we know if it's anything new or just the same ol stuff?
    No, but I presume new stuff. They highlighted it in the NoA announcement tweet (see article), alongside Luigi's Mansion 3.

Years
  • pppplease bring back the national dex (wishful thinking here, 100% will NOT happen) ;_;

Seriously, since i'm getting a Switch for my birthday, I am STILL hyped about the other featured games as well as Sword and Shield.

Sirfetch’d

Perhaps Impidimp will finally be officially revealed!

Really hoping for middle stage starter evolutions and Sirfetch'd. It is time for Sirfetch'd.

Years
  • hopefully 2nd stage starter evolutions are revealed! making me kinda nervous because although im sticking with grookey, im not all too sure about how monkey evos typically turn out so i'm slightly uneasy.

that being said, all I care about are the introduction of new 'mons.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I'm mostly hoping for starter evos and prehaps evos for other revealed mons. They usually reveal starter evos this time of the year so...

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I also want to see the starter evos.
    And (finally) officially reveal Impidimp and show an evo for it.

And let's see some more gigantamaxes cause the ones we've seen so far haven't blown my socks off.

pkmin3033

Zero expectations of this...although I imagine I will still somehow be disappointed. Disappointed seems to be the dominating theme of Pokemon SnS...which is somewhat appropriate, because it's definitely the running theme of this country right now too. I wonder if the poor quality of these titles is by design?

I can't think of anything I'd like to see though, really. Well...except an Onix pre-evolution. I will keep asking for Pebblix until I get it. Give me Pebblix, Game Freak. You've not done anything right since Gen IV. Do something right for the first time in four generations and give me Pebblix!

pkmin3033

This is really cute and I didn't know how much I wanted it until now.
    I think I've wanted an Onix pre-evo since Mini-Dit transformed into a tiny Onix in the anime. xD
    tumblr_n657c7ncFD1r8kfm4o1_400.gif

Imagine this, but a little cuter...although tbh I think that's plenty cute as it is. Maybe a little smoother? Like...pebbles. xD

This wouldn't COMPLETELY turn me around on SnS, but it WOULD soothe my righteous indignation a little. Especially when the plushies came out...

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Well, to say the least, i'm hyped! Just like the others' i'm expecting the starters evolutions and new galar forms. (But i've got a pretty rare expectation... that they'll include anything related to cricket or rugby. After all, cricket's the brits's sport and they received the world cup and ashes and what not.)

Years
  • I'm really looking forward for Luigi's Mansion news.

And I hope they will reveal more Pokémon. I love what they've been doing with their designs since 2013.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Pokémon Camp is likely the region's version of Pokémon Amie, but with hints of Secret Bases, except out in the open.

We also got two new Pokémon named Polteageist, a haunted teapot Pokémon, and Cramorant, a pelican Pokémon that was correctly predicted again on 4Chan.

Trainer Customization is back, and It looks like we shall be able to don some swimsuits this time around.

Years
  • no second stage evos. it makes one wonder whether Game Freak are intentionally saving the starter evos for either next month or the month of release? not disappointed with the 'mons revealed though; Cramorant isn't my thing but I love Polteageist!

Back