• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
eh, i'd say less of a stan at this point lol, do still absolutely love her though

i haven't watched any spiderman films or anything of that kind tbh so if anyone wants to suggest i watch one .... go ahead

Years
eh, i'd say less of a stan at this point lol, do still absolutely love her though

i haven't watched any spiderman films or anything of that kind tbh so if anyone wants to suggest i watch one .... go ahead
the new one with tom holland was good!
hello everyone!! i hope you all are having a good morning/afternoon/evening so far.
yo angie!!! i'm just dealing with a second rainy day in a row. kinda over rain at this point orz

pkmin3033

I've been dealing with the worst migraine imaginable this afternoon. Being unable to do anything but sit because of pain isn't the way I would have chosen to spend one of the last days off I have before I go back to work...

...the movie was alright, at least. Honestly sometimes I wish I hadn't read any comics growing up; at least then I wouldn't be painfully aware that 90% of superhero movies are badly plagiarised from amazing comic book storylines. The other 10% are either original or just borrow lightly and for good effect.

Years
I've been dealing with the worst migraine imaginable this afternoon. Being unable to do anything but sit because of pain isn't the way I would have chosen to spend one of the last days off I have before I go back to work...

That sounds terrible ): I hope you get to feeling better.

what is orz

hhD8hxo.gif

orz a fatigued or despaired emoticon, which represents a stick figure kneeling or bowing with the "o" being the head, the "r" being the arms and part of the body, and the "z" being part of the body and the legs.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
not relevant to any conversation at all but bc i haven't been on pc for ages i checked to see if they had an app i could get - when i searched pokecommunity the first thing that came up was tiktok. yall got something to say? is tiktok run by pokecommunity?????????

Years
p sure the pc app was trashed a long time ago

the newer ui that's currently in development is much more mobile friendly but it isn't quite ready for release yet.

pkmin3033

Needs more dark skins; it's definitely not eye-friendly, at least to me. xD

Can finally look at screens again for longer than a few minutes...

pkmin3033

I'd like one without the painful white text...something like Hypno's skin, maybe. I've grown so accustomed to every page I visit having a dark mode that I'm becoming more intolerant of white generally.

Years
My main qualm with websites is the constant lack of contrast between colours and the minuteness of text. They claim that reading small things doesn't destroy your eyesight, but in what universe is straining your eyes a good thing? Unless it's looking at tiny thumbnails of Daisy Ridley, of course. I'm sure that malanaphii sympathises.

For example, I've got this website jacked to 125%. I've got to preserve the peepers.

... but if I ever have need for glasses, it'll be because I've spent too much time staring dead-eyed at pictures of beautiful people. They make me feel refreshed and happy, and often give me that dose of inspiration I need to write about incredible levels of violence and depravity.

That doesn't sound so good out loud.

Years
not relevant to any conversation at all but bc i haven't been on pc for ages i checked to see if they had an app i could get - when i searched pokecommunity the first thing that came up was tiktok. yall got something to say? is tiktok run by pokecommunity?????????

hi yes i run the pc tiktok account, we have some sick user duets going on, including mine and tyler's take on Waterloo

Hi friends

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

I would honestly delete my account if PC ran TikTok...

p sure the pc app was trashed a long time ago

the newer ui that's currently in development is much more mobile friendly but it isn't quite ready for release yet.

Except for signatures and standard postbits. But it's getting there.

I finally found a picture to represent my constant, ongoing mood.

... but if I ever have need for glasses, it'll be because I've spent too much time staring dead-eyed at pictures of beautiful people. They make me feel refreshed and happy, and often give me that dose of inspiration I need to write about incredible levels of violence and depravity.

unknown.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My main qualm with websites is the constant lack of contrast between colours and the minuteness of text. They claim that reading small things doesn't destroy your eyesight, but in what universe is straining your eyes a good thing? Unless it's looking at tiny thumbnails of Daisy Ridley, of course. I'm sure that malanaphii sympathises.

For example, I've got this website jacked to 125%. I've got to preserve the peepers.

Not gonna lie I think that's what I have mine up to on my laptop just to make it easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back