• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S1 - Coffee, Tea, or me? [A Vanilla Mafia]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Going to have to get this off of my chest. Not sure how I feel about Saws's reasoning of "you're trying to hard" for voting Aldo and revenge killing him when most people agree the logic was awful is something I very much so see Saws doing. Going to also have to say that Julio's posts this phase have me a bit suss and I totally can see them as a team.

Going to [Vote] Sawsbuck because I want to see how he flips.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I won't be here and I really want to also say my suspicions on Saws are still there so I'm going to agree with Doof and see how he flips. [Vote] Sawsbuck

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Oh shoot I didn't know it was day phase, why am I being voted? I had no idea GP was Maf, I just thought he was acting townie and that's why I defended him

Darth was pretty sus of Aldo and accused him of diverting attention away from an actual mafia memeber tho.
    And that's why I shall [vote] Darthspikes

Last edited:
    Years
  • Night One
    a worthy coinflip for the two drinks, but with a last burst of energy, the team settled on one particular member who smelled suspiciously of tea. as groups hounded him, interrogated him, he was pleading, asking for at least a simple reason why they decided to drink him, but alas, they were too late as they tipped him over and spilled him to the floor.

but for some reason... it didn't smell like tea.
    little did they know they killed their brethren, merely for not having the same caffeine content as them.

Spoiler:
    darthspikes has died
    he was decaf

Players
    Kitty as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes as Decaf
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce
    omicron
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo as Hot Chocolate
    anteros
    sawsbuck
    juliorain

Night ends in 24 hours. Remember to do the thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Day Two
    That night seemed to go on forever, but eventually it was back to opening hours and although the shop was under new management, the murder would go on.

Spoiler:
    Simply Dunsparce has died
    he was Black Coffee

Players
    Kitty gimmepie as your drink slave​
    bidoof ftw
    darthspikes as Decaf
    superjolt
    gimmepie as an Oolong Tea
    aeternum
    kolar
    lulurina
    simply dunsparce as a Black Coffee
    omicron
    charlie brown as a Black Coffee
    dcjboi
    pecilia
    aldo as Hot Chocolate
    anteros
    sawsbuck
    juliorain

Night ends in 24 hours. Remember to do the thing!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Apologies for the long wait guys but we've established that Chura's net is going to be unreliable for a while now so it's best that someone else takes over the game. As such, I'll be GMing this until it's conclusion and we'll be back to a regular schedule for phase changes. Please send all NAs or questions to me from now on!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hi, I completely forgot where we were with this one.
    Same here. All I know is that all of us drinks were left sitting here for so long that we're probably going cold now (oooh if we're cold now could we be made into iced coffees instead??)

For serious tho I'll take another look at this in the morning

Back