• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey…mom…

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My wife knows and she teases me about it, but that's about it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. My friend considered joining PC a while ago, but never did.

Years
My brother had an account here but he dropped off the forum almost immediately after joining because he retired from Pokemon altogether.

As for real-life friends, no-one I know of because they never play Pokemon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Aside from Pinkie-Dawn, no. I have tried to get my irl friends to join since they are also Pokemon gamers, but they refused.

However, my sisters know that I go on PC regularly. They know I'm addicted to it. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
No, none of my friends or family are on PC. Alot of the people I know have no interest in Pokemon past gen II or III including my two brothers so it's not likely any of them will join. I only have 3 or four friends who still like and play Pokemon to this day, but I haven't really tried to get them to join PC neither do I think they already have joined. Or if they did, I have yet to find them and they're not really active.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Yes. I'm probably the only dude here with an active family member on here. My brother, mimimahboul. He derps around the foum when he uses the computer, and you might see him on the forum games section and roleplay section (his usual habitat).

Apart from that, nah.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I used to have a friend (who actually introduced me to the site) way back in '08 but stopped coming a long time ago. Other than that, nope.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Nnnope. It's just me, myself and I. My family knows about it and they kinda disapprove of me being on a Pokemon forum and liking Pokemon as a whole (aside from my brother), but I with my ninja senses and lightning-quick fingers always switch screens whenever they enter the room. ;D

Sirfetch’d

Nope, and I am glad that I don't. I like to keep my PC life and real life separate.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my twin sis is a member but she hardly comes online... xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
None of my friends and family go on PC due to not being interested in Pokemon or Forums.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Nope. None.
One of my friends joined a while back, but never got passed her welcoming thread. That's about it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
None of my family or friends know about PokeCommunity - well I've told some of my new friends but they're into Pokemon so they were less likely to judge me :P

Back