• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I really just need a new phone honestly.

But that would have to wait until later this year when I get more disposable income. For now I just have to deal with my phone struggling to charge lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Started taking my Christmas stuff down at 11:30AM, and finished at 2:00PM. Complete clean and everything. Not bad.

pkmin3033

I need a smartphone by the end of the year...probably an iPhone 6 or something though. xD

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i got a photo phone case aaages ago of phi phi o'hara (the one in my signature) and i've wanted to get it off for ages but it won't come off, everyone i've asked to try and take it off for me refuse because they get too scared to break it lol

Years
  • My case is plain black. My phone was mid range when I got it and that was years ago - no one makes pretty stuff for mine :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My current phone case is just this pale pink color. Pretty color but i cant wait for my pink case that looks like a kitty (when it comes)!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine is just dark and see through. I have one of those popper things on it though to make it more interesting to look at lol

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

here's a photo of my case
    it's pretty gay.

i also have a pop socket with a bunch of kittens on it :3c

I love that you're such a basic white girl sis.

I was told to post here

the mad lad, she really did it

Years
  • My case is just the one I was given along with the phone and it's falling apart now. It's an iPhone 6 case, none of the shops stock for iPhone 6 anymore and I'm too lazy to look elsewhere.

Years
  • you know, I should actually start looking for a screen protector at some point. im just generally tired of having unnecessary scratches on my phone screen and then regretting not getting one. @_@

Years
  • I was told to post here
    good
    i got a photo phone case aaages ago of phi phi o'hara (the one in my signature) and i've wanted to get it off for ages but it won't come off, everyone i've asked to try and take it off for me refuse because they get too scared to break it lol
    i had no idea we had phi phi stans here! get it sis. #ThatEditTho
    Mine is just dark and see through. I have one of those popper things on it though to make it more interesting to look at lol
    did someone say popper?
    I love that you're such a basic white girl sis.
    thanks mawma

I've just seen Mary Poppins Returns. What a good movie y'all. Emily Blunt is a legend.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • They had some kind of live performance thing going on at Pacific Place in Jakarta recently relating to the Mary Poppins stuff. It attracted a lot of spectators.

Phone cases? I have a foldable one, my husband got it for me when he bought my phone. Because I broke my last one dropping it on the pavement while working.

pkmin3033

My parents went to see Mary Poppins Returns on New Year's Day...as someone who despises the original, I opted not to. xD;

I do have to take my little brother to see that new animated Spiderman film today, though...lucky, lucky me. Honestly I'm not keen on the whole cinema experience anymore, considering it costs more than it does to buy the movie on DVD...

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My parents went to see Mary Poppins Returns on New Year's Day...as someone who despises the original, I opted not to. xD;

I do have to take my little brother to see that new animated Spiderman film today, though...lucky, lucky me. Honestly I'm not keen on the whole cinema experience anymore, considering it costs more than it does to buy the movie on DVD...

I've heard Into the Spiderverse is actually very good, so you might enjoy it! In terms of movie-going, I actually kind of like going to movie theaters even if it costs much. For me, it's like paying for the experience of sharing a movie with a group of people and getting to see how they react.

Years
  • I really enjoyed Saving Mr Banks. I always found Mary Poppins to be a fairly unpleasant character so was pleased to learn that that's how the author of the books wanted us to interpret her. I must read the books sometime.

pkmin3033

I've heard Into the Spiderverse is actually very good, so you might enjoy it! In terms of movie-going, I actually kind of like going to movie theaters even if it costs much. For me, it's like paying for the experience of sharing a movie with a group of people and getting to see how they react.
    A good Spiderman movie would definitely be a first...

I tend to go to the cinema by myself, which might be part of why I'm not really all that fussed about the experience, haha. Maybe it's more a social thing than for the movie itself?

Bay

Years
  • I heard wonderful things about the Spiderverse movie, so hopefully I'll get to check it out eventually.

Sometimes I would hear people watch a movie two, three times in theaters. Meanwhile I'm like, "Can't afford coffee sometimes. Haven't seen a movie in theaters since 2007."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back