• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    It's only fair that we do another one where it's your choice :) You got any in mind?

I don't know, something bug maybe ... Vespiquen or Golisopod, maybe?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Shinies are definitely a strange thing sometimes. There are long streaks where there's not a single shiny. And then suddenly a bunch of them in a row. xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah, I haven't been posting a lot lately ... I'll try to pick up the pace a bit, lol.

Haha you post at whatever pace makes you happy. VPP should never be a chore! Roni needs to learn some VPP patience anyway. :p

Years
  • Yeah, I haven't been posting a lot lately ... I'll try to pick up the pace a bit, lol.
    Hey take your time my guy :3 All in good fun this game be
    Haha you post at whatever pace makes you happy. VPP should never be a chore! Roni needs to learn some VPP patience anyway. :p
    Oh but I have Jo. It takes me a week to finish my VPPs now instead of 19 hours :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh but I have Jo. It takes me a week to finish my VPPs now instead of 19 hours :3

You know maybe I should make that VPP-Recovery thread I was thinking about. That way, when you feel like you want to spam, you can just come to the recovery thread and receive support to not be insane.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I hate math! Had to recalc my points because they didn't add up for some reason. Turns out I still have more points than I thought I had. <_<

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh! I finished Vikavolt a while ago! Whoops should have said something sooner. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

But, that makes me open for another tag-team so let me know if you're interested!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oh! I finished Vikavolt a while ago! Whoops should have said something sooner. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

But, that makes me open for another tag-team so let me know if you're interested!

Then pick something good you loser. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back