• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I forget to check my status every now and then....... But these days I don't post extremely frequently on the forums so usually I haven't missed the milepost by much xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Then pick something good you loser. xD
    Ya snooze ya lose! Eleanor and I are going to do another tag-team! :P Sorry bestie but this VPP train is movin' quickly!

I forget to check my status every now and then....... But these days I don't post extremely frequently on the forums so usually I haven't missed the milepost by much xD
    Hey there's no wrong way to play VPP! You can abandon it for a year and always come back. ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I finished my half of the Oricorio with Starlight :)
    Probably four weeks after her though...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Can we request Legends Arceus Pokemon now?

We haven't quite discussed it as a team yet. We might give it I would say a week or so for people to play the game and see what's out there before we go jumping into it. We will make to post an announcement about it though. :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Anyone here willing to do some trading? I'm open to basically anything. Well, I won't trade trade away Pokemon I currently use for a challenge and there may be some others that I just don't want to part with.

I'm not picky but it would be cool if I don't already have it!

Done with my half of Mantyke btw ^.^
    I'm done, as well! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyone here willing to do some trading? I'm open to basically anything. Well, I won't trade trade away Pokemon I currently use for a challenge and there may be some others that I just don't want to part with.

I'm not picky but it would be cool if I don't already have it!

I'm done, as well! :)

I got a Torracat, Flabébé (Yellow Flower) and a Shiny yamper up for trade, if any of those strike your fancy.
    None of them have been used in any away.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I got a Torracat, Flabébé (Yellow Flower) and a Shiny yamper up for trade, if any of those strike your fancy.
    None of them have been used in any away.
    I'll take that Flabébé, alright. Just let me know what you'd like in return!

Years
  • Can users raise Legendary Mega Pokémon by buying the appropriate stone?

For example, if you have a Diancite, can you raise Mega Diancie at any time, or do you need to wait until you are eligible to raise a legendary AND have the mega stone? The FAQs are unclear since the Mega Legendaries aren't listed in the Legendary section.

We are also missing some like Mega Rayquaza. I know it doesn't have a stone, but perhaps one could be invented, or just have a particular set of requirments for that one :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Can users raise Legendary Mega Pokémon by buying the appropriate stone?

For example, if you have a Diancite, can you raise Mega Diancie at any time, or do you need to wait until you are eligible to raise a legendary AND have the mega stone? The FAQs are unclear since the Mega Legendaries aren't listed in the Legendary section.

We are also missing some like Mega Rayquaza. I know it doesn't have a stone, but perhaps one could be invented, or just have a particular set of requirments for that one :)
    Legendary Megas have the same requirements as legendaries but also need a Mega Stone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back