• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you a nsfw person?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I mean, it's not that I mind a bit of harmless innuendo. A lot of famous comedies are full of it. Then there are series like The Inbetweeners; they're disgraceful and I can't watch them.

Years
  • I'm actually a very impure person. :) I enjoy anything that is nsfw and black comedy.

But I'm kind too, just a little vulgar.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I'm capable of it.

Like many in the thread, how I behave depends on whom I speak to. With closer friends I tend to experiment and try out new waters to get a feel of what their limits are so that I don't trespass them. Of course, I have my own limits.

But this only applies to friends and comrades. I'm innocent and well-behaved with family.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • Yes I am.

Course, I have a lot of funny stories I have regarding stuff like that, but eh. Overall, I enjoy the stuff, but I find it important to keep in perspective or at least not overdue it. After all, I want a nice spouse I can enjoy and who can enjoy me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm nasty. Which is hilarious because I don't like to engage in the nasty. But I will write the nasty. I will look at the (tasteful) nasty. But I ain't doin' the nasty.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm nasty. Which is hilarious because I don't like to engage in the nasty. But I will write the nasty. I will look at the (tasteful) nasty. But I ain't doin' the nasty.
    I'm the opposite :3

Sahqoreyth

Pokefan1337
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Depends. I only put NSFW on my stuff because corporations are still scurred of marijuana. Some things you just shouldn't read at work.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    im not safe for work yet they let me in there every day

Back