• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen June CoroCoro

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    There is inside info that you can grind on railings like how sonic does in its games. You can also ride GoGoat outside of the main city. It can run in the games and from what I heard its really fast.

This info is from a very reliable source who attend the Pokemon X & Y exclusive conference. Here is the link to his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIVvYcoUlI

I'm not sure what grinding on railings do but it just something to note. Game looks very good right now. I do believe that on Pokemon Official Youtube channel will have video from the Round Table discussion as they stated on twitter last night so stay tuned for that later today and also watchout for Pokemon Smash on Sunday GameFreak director is schedule to be there. However, they might not have any additional news just to clarify and recap this busy week in Pokemon. Do expect bits of new info to drop every week till launch day in October. Now that E3 is over.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I came to express the fact that I need Furabebe on my team and in my life because it's amazing and I'm going to have it. With me. In French.

The other stuff is cool too but FURABEBE. Ahhhhhh!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Since there are three rivals I wonder how they will distribute the starter Pokemon, obviously the other two that aren't chosen will be taken by two of the rivals but I wonder what Pokemon the third will use.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Why do I have suspicions that Sana is going to be our female lead character for the anime? Also, a Rhyhorn living in the front yard? DO WANT! I always love the Rhyhorn line, and the fact that Rhydon was the first pokemon created irl is also a plus. Shishiko's face looks somewhat familiar, it looks like something between Pansage and the Villager from Animal Crossing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    There is nothing French about "Gomez." It's obviously hispanic. Selena is Greek for Sky. Its male counterpart in Latin is Caelum - see: "Callum" - and equally means Sky or Heaven.

Selena meaning "Moon Goddess" may be derived from, y'know, Sailor Moon, or simply the other way around. Regardless, the Latin meaning holds more relevance to the series - "Sky" or "Heaven" see: Yveltal - than "Moon Goddess" does.

Selena is greek for Moon, "Selini".

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Furabebe = So cute! I want it! I want it NOW!
    Lion-Cub-Thingy = Cool. Might catch it...probably gunna be one of those pokemon I grind against but never catch. (unless shiny)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Since there are three rivals I wonder how they will distribute the starter Pokemon, obviously the other two that aren't chosen will be taken by two of the rivals but I wonder what Pokemon the third will use.

If history is to repeat itself, then we will probably be the one to receive Eevee, but the buttmunch rival of the three will take it and run with it. Then you and the remaining two will pick from the actual starters.

This is me talking out of my butt though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If history is to repeat itself, then we will probably be the one to receive Eevee, but the buttmunch rival of the three will take it and run with it. Then you and the remaining two will pick from the actual starters.

This is me talking out of my butt though.
    Wonder what the opposite sex character will get then...as she/he will also be starting her/his journey.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I was thinking Eevee too since that seems like the generic Pokemon to choose after the starters, which will eventually most likely evolve into Sylveon for obvious reasons.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh wow, I didn't expect y'all to believe me. I was just trying to make a joke in reference to Yellow, haha. I personally can see Pikachu being given away before Eevee, but oh well, y'all seem to like my Eevee theory. :P

Years
  • Oh wow, I didn't expect y'all to believe me. I was just trying to make a joke in reference to Yellow, haha. I personally can see Pikachu being given away before Eevee, but oh well, y'all seem to like my Eevee theory. :P
    I also mentioned it earlier, see "I know, that's proably why we'll need to help two of them catch their's, or home (help) they get unique starters...may one get's an Eevee and the other a Pichu? A reference to Pokémon Yellow. " of course my post was meant as serious. So if anything Eevee should be one of the starters...unless they use the monkey's from Unova...they're wannabe starters after all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Protagonists can always change of name and I'm sure it's more their japanese name than the english one. BW2 had Mei and Kyousei at the beginning then it ended up being Nate and Rosa who was totally different in english, same story about BW. So their english name can still be Xavier and Yvonne.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm just glad the opposite character is in the game again. I love that table scene, it's a group of five, that's so great. 4 people to compete with.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Furabebe is sitting on top of a flower.

It took me so long to see that. I thought it was a stupid flower like Jumpluff. This is just more hate-fodder for the people that choose to hate fairies. GF should have revealed a Mighty Fairy to win over disbelievers.

Fire/Normal is cool. But reminds me of everything I hate about Shinx. Shinx really disappointed me in Gen4. Zebuskrika also disappointed me, but I still liked the design more than Shinx's evolution.

I hope Fire/Normal evolves into a Mighty King that Enemies Beware. The Mane Event....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I had a gut feeling that there would be a lion Pokémon in this generation, and I was right. I think it looks ok. I don't like the other new Pokémon.

Years
  • Shishiko is definitely my favourite pokemon of all revealed for X/Y so far and that includes Xerneas who I really like. So that's definitely positive.

I'm not too bothered by the other news, Furabebe is okay, the region isn't important until I experience it myself.

Years
  • I love the large number of rivals as it makes it seem like a challenge...kind of want to have a tournament with them, and Viola...that'll be 6 though so we need 2 more xD.

Back