• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra supporter username change requests (SUPPORTERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello all!

As per the recent username change system, supporters are now permitted to change their name an extra time per year. This brings you guys to three total changes per year.

If you're a Platinum tier supporter, you are eligible for two extra changes beyond the May and November requests, bringing it to four changes per year. We decided against Platinum supporters having unlimited name changes to encourage people to think more carefully about their desired username and lessen server strain from frequent changes.

Please use this thread for all extra name change requests!

For further information, the most recent name change thread can be found here. This includes all name change guidelines which must be followed.

If you wish to take an existing username, you may do so if all of the following criteria are met:

1) The account has not logged in for four or more years;
2) The account has not made any posts;
3) The account not does not belong to a banned member;
4) You have at least 100 posts.​

If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify.

Please follow the below format in this thread for EXTRA* username changes:

Old username:
New username:
(Any related notes, if any)

*if the normal public thread is open and you haven't yet used it during the current session, please use that thread instead.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Holaaaaa

My inactive ass missed the normal name change thread, but since it still t'is the season, I'm gonna break in this thread :>

Old Username: Seto
New Username: Steven Stone

I checked and it wasn't taken, and I wanted some Pokemon in my life. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Old username: Kevin Durant
New username: Easy Money Sniper

this is my second plat tier name change btw

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Old username: NeonicBeast
New username: Fenris

Returning user from way back. Want to start fresh using a username more inline with what i'm known by nowadays basically everywhere else. I've checked and the account with the user Fenris currently hasn't updated or been active since 2011.

Years
Old username: NeonicBeast
New username: Fenris

Returning user from way back. Want to start fresh using a username more inline with what i'm known by nowadays basically everywhere else. I've checked and the account with the user Fenris currently hasn't updated or been active since 2011.

Hey! You need at least 100 posts to use a taken username. Feel free to post again once you get there. =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok I've trolled enough. I'd like to use one of my extra plat name changes.

Old username: Who
New username: Adventure

With the big A this time, please. Thank you!

TY

New username: Vol'jin

I'd also like to use my extra change as supporter c:

Years
Hi! I'm Fairy's all account so feel free to ignore this but since I'm a supporter I figure I'd see if I qualify for a name change!

Old username: Nymphali~
New username: Dreadqueen
(Any related notes, if any): This username is currently not taken by anyone. But seriously if there's at all a chance that this causes unnecessary server strain than don't do it. The only reason I really want the change is so I have a username with 10 characters so when I make flairs for people with long names I can better plot things out, if that makes sense! I also think Nymphali might be a fairly popular username (being French for Sylveon) and I don't want to steal their thunder!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi! I'm Fairy's all account so feel free to ignore this but since I'm a supporter I figure I'd see if I qualify for a name change!

Old username: Nymphali~
New username: Dreadqueen
(Any related notes, if any): This username is currently not taken by anyone. But seriously if there's at all a chance that this causes unnecessary server strain than don't do it. The only reason I really want the change is so I have a username with 10 characters so when I make flairs for people with long names I can better plot things out, if that makes sense! I also think Nymphali might be a fairly popular username (being French for Sylveon) and I don't want to steal their thunder!​
As we recall, your alt was made supporter just so you could test flairs, so not sure it "qualifies"...

But there's also no harm, really, so I did it. Hope this will help your design business! :)

Years
Hola mis amores.

I love being Peridot - I really, really do. However...

Old username: Peridot
New username: Ursula

It's time the witch came back.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hello friends and family, it's time to say goodbye to McCree

Old username: McCree
New username: Dayvan Cowboy

nod to McCree with the cowboy but really it's the first song that got me into Boards of Canada, now an all-time fav

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello friends and family, it's time to say goodbye to McCree

Old username: McCree
New username: Dayvan Cowboy

nod to McCree with the cowboy but really it's the first song that got me into Boards of Canada, now an all-time fav

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Somebody stole Clover. :cry:

I remember a time when everyone was using special characters / symbols in their username. Is that still allowed? Even invisible characters?

Invisible characters would only confuse people, in case you mean to appear as if your name was Clover but not actually being it.

Other strange characters should be fine, even though they are annoying and bothersome and I personally groan whenever I see them in usernames d: have it your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back