• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your best non-swearing insult?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    When I think someone has been badly fooled (say, voting for a certain political candidate in 2016 over the other), I say that they have been shanghaied.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I got this from a poem by James Hardy:

"The smile on your mouth was the deadest thing
    Alive enough to have strength to die"

I think this would be pretty insulting.

Vragon

(Whatever sentence I happen to say about the person), Yah Pleb.

Years
  • hqdefault.jpg

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • You son of a motherless goat!

I got that from an episode of Canada's Worst Handyman, I believe.

Despite it being more a stereotype then it is common practice, I do sometimes use the term "hoser" when referring to a doltish person. Also, dolt, as it's got more punch then idiot or moron (for me anyway).

Gabri

m8
    Years

• There is no more efficient way to insult, belittle, reject, and utterly crush any pretender's intentions and tell them to fuck off without saying the actual words than this. This is the absolute worst.

I won't even suggest another insult.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's worse is that for the longest time I used it as a lazy "ok!" and didn't realize its nefarious implications ):

Back