• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
hi i am new to pokecommunity.NICE TO MEET U ALL😄

i am looking for a good fan game to play with no fakemons and new regionns. can annyone give me some suggestions??☺️

Hey there! I merged your posts for ya. If you have questions or want to checkout fangames, I recommend looking inout our Fan Games section! :)

Years
I'm returning after an extended hiatus of sorts. Life's been busy as of late, especially considering I just began attending university classes mere weeks ago! I don't know how active I'll be, as I have quite a busy social/school life, however I do hope to reconnect with some friends on here! I apologize for my abrupt departure, and thus for the time being I am back!

source.gif

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
So, yeah, thinking it's a good time to return. Been really missing the chaos of mafia.

Randomizedfun

Dank Absol
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
Just joined today! Hoping to get to know some people as well as grow my YouTube channel. If you want to check it out my first video will be up in two days. (: also follow my Twitter @randomizedfun

Cid

Years
I'm returning after an extended hiatus of sorts. Life's been busy as of late, especially considering I just began attending university classes mere weeks ago! I don't know how active I'll be, as I have quite a busy social/school life, however I do hope to reconnect with some friends on here! I apologize for my abrupt departure, and thus for the time being I am back!

source.gif

So, yeah, thinking it's a good time to return. Been really missing the chaos of mafia.

Just joined today! Hoping to get to know some people as well as grow my YouTube channel. If you want to check it out my first video will be up in two days. (: also follow my Twitter @randomizedfun

Welcome back, MysticalNinetales and EC! Hope you can balance uni with PC, Myst, and that you get to play mafia again, EC.

And welcome to PC, Randomizedfun! Good luck with your YouTube channel!

Hope you guys end up checking out the parts of PC that interest you, whether again or for the first time, and post around! See you!

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Hiii, it's been awhile since i last been here. So, i was busy with college, research, and tutoring and also sadly i got a stomach ulcer that sidelined me for a full week. I hope i can complete my challenges and active once more on the trivia boards as i finished sorted things out. Be seeing you on the forum folks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hiii, it's been awhile since i last been here. So, i was busy with college, research, and tutoring and also sadly i got a stomach ulcer that sidelined me for a full week. I hope i can complete my challenges and active once more on the trivia boards as i finished sorted things out. Be seeing you on the forum folks!
Welcome back! I hope your stomach feels better!

Cid

Years

Welcome back, Wiz! I've had stomach problems recently, too. ;( Hope we both get through the rest of the year without any more health problems arising.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I will be on a temporary semi-hiatus atm because my internet recently has a problem, so I will be on and off for a time being. I'll be on Windvisible until I'm sure my net's connection returns to normal. So, take care...

Last edited:

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
So I am back, and immediately I realized I don't know how to delete my posts. Anyways it's been like... A year? I'm AP btw

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Wow has it been a hot minute since I've been here.
Not sure if many people will remember me. I used to go by the name PokeInfuse a long time ago, and hide around the tradecorner IRC. Made sprite shops and trade shops, along with chilling in the ROM Hacking section, making maps on AdvanceMap.

Some names I remember are "Blade (Or TwilightBlade) , Satoshi, Necrum, Miakalina, Eevee and thats as far as my memory helps.

But got Pokemon Shield and loving it. In a good place in my life right now so hopefully here to stay!
(and if anyone can tell me how to get those sweet username designs then hit me up, i need some colour!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Man, it's been a while, how are y'all doing?

Wow has it been a hot minute since I've been here.
Not sure if many people will remember me. I used to go by the name PokeInfuse a long time ago, and hide around the tradecorner IRC. Made sprite shops and trade shops, along with chilling in the ROM Hacking section, making maps on AdvanceMap.

Some names I remember are "Blade (Or TwilightBlade) , Satoshi, Necrum, Miakalina, Eevee and thats as far as my memory helps.

But got Pokemon Shield and loving it. In a good place in my life right now so hopefully here to stay!
(and if anyone can tell me how to get those sweet username designs then hit me up, i need some colour!)

Welcome back you too! :)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Hot diggidy dang.

I won't saturate you with the details, so let's say my hubby and I got a new house for our two little monsters and unemployment hit us hard. But after a few months of juggling priorities and decisions at last we're settling.

At last I can breathe and relax a bit (: Got a job so I admit I won't be on as much as I'd like, but I'll pop in every other minute ^~^ it's good to be back.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
Hello to all Pokèmon fans here! I am a new user. I have been playing Pokèmon games since I was 9 and started with Pokemon Sapphire on GBA. I kinda skipped generations from the fifth onwards but I am trying to catch up. I have no idea what EVs, IVs and other competitive stuff are. I hope I can learn loads of new things and have fun!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone!

I am finally back on here after being off for a couple years. Becoming an adult took a lot of my time. I used to be on here as SylveonStar but for some reason my email address isn't finding the account so i can reset my password. So i just made a new one.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Everyone, I'll be off from PC for around 2 weeks for now, because I'll be on the vacation to another city, and it will start in a few more days, so take care y'all o/

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm gonna be abscent from the forums for... at least a couple of weeks or months? It's just my life is getting messier and messier over time and I need to sort stuff out. Happy Holidays to everyone, by the way

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello! This is probably my 1000th introduction since joining in 2007.

Glad to still be here. Now let's trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back