• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
Hello Pokemon Community....My name is Samir Mikhail and I'm taking a stab in the dark here and I don't know if it'll work. My 8 year old cousin and I started watching a Pokemon youtuber named Leonhart and she instantly fell in love with Pokemon. This year for Xmas, she wants Pokemon cards. She wants to be a Pokemon master collector and get cards graded and become rich lol I'm a nursing student at Chaffey College in California and I can't afford to buy her these cards. I am not into Pokemon myself, but I made this account just to see if anyone has any extra cards they would like to donate. I'm not looking for anything valuable and I dont't expect anything. i just want to put some cards to put in sleeves, put in a binder, and make her xmas. Or does anyone know of a way to get cheap cards. I also wrote to Leonhart asking the same and will let you guys know if he replies. She into the older version because that's what I pushed her towards lol I don't know any of the new Pokemon, so we watch the old school version on Netflix haha Thanx everyone! Happy Holidays

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hello Pokemon Community....My name is Samir Mikhail and I'm taking a stab in the dark here and I don't know if it'll work. My 8 year old cousin and I started watching a Pokemon youtuber named Leonhart and she instantly fell in love with Pokemon. This year for Xmas, she wants Pokemon cards. She wants to be a Pokemon master collector and get cards graded and become rich lol I'm a nursing student at Chaffey College in California and I can't afford to buy her these cards. I am not into Pokemon myself, but I made this account just to see if anyone has any extra cards they would like to donate. I'm not looking for anything valuable and I dont't expect anything. i just want to put some cards to put in sleeves, put in a binder, and make her xmas. Or does anyone know of a way to get cheap cards. I also wrote to Leonhart asking the same and will let you guys know if he replies. She into the older version because that's what I pushed her towards lol I don't know any of the new Pokemon, so we watch the old school version on Netflix haha Thanx everyone! Happy Holidays

Hi there! Welcome to PC! :)

If you want to get a bunch of cards without spending a lot of money, your best bet is to buy lots/hauls online. Just looking on Amazon you can find plenty of deals for super cheap that'll give you 100+ cards of all rarities and from every series. Just so you know, though, you won't be finding anything really valuable in those lots. You might get a few holofoil, some rares, and maybe a promo or two - but when it comes to collecting for money you need to do it the old fashioned way. But hey, even if your cousin certainly won't become rich, it might be a good place to start out and see if she fancies collecting. Best of luck to you!

Oh, and if you have any questions about cards in the future, throw them at the TCG section in the forums! Myself and my partner don will happily lend a hand. n_n;

Years
Hello ^^ I am returning after a 5 year hiatus. I joined PC 5 years ago and got into the trading scene, but had to step back due to some personal issues and have recently decided to come back with the launch of Pokemon Sword and Shield.

I go by Foxy on most sites/games and I am also Foxy in Discord. Or you can call me Chels, as I have a lot of online friends who call me that as well. It is my nickname for my IRL name, Chelsea.

I'm excited to be back and look forward to meeting others and connecting over literally anything.

You'll probably see most of my time spent in the Video Games or Anime threads when I start posting more. Figured I would start here though.

I've had a blast in the Discord this past week communicating with new faces and old. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me on here or Discord, literally about anything! Whether it's to chat randomly, help with Pokemon SWSH, or just to reach out for friends ^^

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello ^^ I am returning after a 5 year hiatus. I joined PC 5 years ago and got into the trading scene, but had to step back due to some personal issues and have recently decided to come back with the launch of Pokemon Sword and Shield.

I go by Foxy on most sites/games and I am also Foxy in Discord. Or you can call me Chels, as I have a lot of online friends who call me that as well. It is my nickname for my IRL name, Chelsea.

I'm excited to be back and look forward to meeting others and connecting over literally anything.

You'll probably see most of my time spent in the Video Games or Anime threads when I start posting more. Figured I would start here though.

I've had a blast in the Discord this past week communicating with new faces and old. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me on here or Discord, literally about anything! Whether it's to chat randomly, help with Pokemon SWSH, or just to reach out for friends ^^

Thank you!
Hi foxy! I've seen you on Discord :) nice to have you around!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
A rough few months has kept me away from PC, well society in general TBH, but I'm (mostly) back once again to annoy everyone :)
Hey! I noticed your username hasn't been popping up. Welcome back and I hope things are well for you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hello, this is Astronaut who has utilized a supporter name change to become skywalker. So still space stuff, just more specialized ;)

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Wow it's been awhile. Being on here for 14 years makes this place hard to stay away from - now that I've remembered my username (I've had a few in the past) I can be around more. I'm on the discord as Melon. <3 Glad to see some familiar faces still around, although most might not remember me.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Hey, just thought I'd poke my head in here. Been a few years. Logged back in for a specific purpose; may or may not stick around long enough to mess around with this "Post Flair" business.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 3, 2020
I only started a few days ago, but I will be leaving tomorrow, and I don't intend on coming back. I know I have offered aid to some folks, but something just came up a few moments ago. I do not see myself having time to use this forum in the future, as from now on I will be really busy. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I need to ensure I don't get distracted by this forum, so if an official of this community can delete my account, I would appreciate that. I may not be here to take action myself, if even possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back