• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I prefer the idea of travelling in pods through tubes. Then you just have to pay a one time connection fee to get your tube part of a larger line.

Years
uhh mi no habla espanol
.....si indeed

haven't had twinkies in ages. but i've been eating sweets daily for the past few months ago, trying to get myself to stop but once you get into a habit it's hard to pull away lol
the good thing is once you stop having them and adjust you don't get many cravings for them anymore

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I'm not even a super healthy eater in general, but I almost never eat sugary food, chocolate and sweets. Only over Christmas. I was just born without a sweet tooth.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't eat cakes or chocolate really. cake in general makes me feel sick to my stomach and chocolate does the same.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I have way higher spice tolerance than anyone else in my family. Cons: nobody ever wants to eat where I do. Pros: nobody will steal my pizza because it has hot sauce on it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I have to tone down the spiciness in my cooking for everyone else, but usually will make my own food in a separate pot or pan and season it up.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
When I was a kid I was convinced that rubbing Tostitos against the outside of the bag made them taste better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back