• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

Picked up Neon White in the Switch sales, because why not. Every once in a while I like to buy something popular to see if it's as good as people claim. God knows when I'll actually get around to it though.

Also managed to sneak in a preorder for the shiny Bayonetta 3 special edition. If I don't keep it then I can scalp it I guess?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Picked up Neon White in the Switch sales, because why not. Every once in a while I like to buy something popular to see if it's as good as people claim. God knows when I'll actually get around to it though.

Omg this almost made it into my last post, I was so close to picking up Neon White too when I bought those last games. If you do get to try it out lmk how it is!

I believe it's still on sale for another few days or so at least, so gonna watch some gameplay of it and try and make my mind up in the next day or two!

Years
  • I bought and played Stray on PS5 and it was a short but sweet adventure. I wish it could be longer, but it was good for only 5 hours.
    Spoiler:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I bought the Black Manta skin on Fortnite as I've been playing with my lil brothers again, tempted to get Deathstroke too

Decided I would finally get Deathstroke, topped up a load of Vbucks (before checking the item shop >.<) and then went to see he's left the shop and I missed him :/// gonna have to wait until a skin I really want is back in the shop again now.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Digimon Survive for PS4 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for Switch. Yes I got both.

Actually having Digimon Survive... is god damn surreal...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Xenoblade 3. Wanted to get it yesterday but didn't end up getting it. Well, today was the day. And all I needed to do is walk an entire hour through the rain. xD

pkmin3033

Like most people with a Switch I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 3 earlier this week, and I also grabbed a copy of Digimon Survive. I also picked up Worth Life whilst it was on sale, since there was absolutely bugger all coverage for it and I was curious. Onto the backlog it goes, to be played...somewhen. When I find the time/remember I have it/feel like it, I guess!

I also put down a ton of preorders for things, but I've forgotten half of them.

Years
  • Decided to broaden my horizons in monster taming genre and got Digimon Survive and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD remaster on Switch. Both games are my introduction to their respective series and I'm looking forward experiencing both of them.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I ordered some imports from Play Asia for my Switch
    -Super Robot Taisen X
    -Super Robot Taisen 30
    -The Battle Cats Unite

Decided to broaden my horizons in monster taming genre and got Digimon Survive and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD remaster on Switch. Both games are my introduction to their respective series and I'm looking forward experiencing both of them.

I hope you like Visual Novels! If not Cyber Slueth might be a better introduction to the series. I love Survive but it's defo a more niche title, if you like VNs however you should be good! The story and OST are amazing!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I bought Taiko no Tatsujin on the Switch since it went on sale from like $90 to $13 I think? I've played the game in arcades with friends before and I've always had a lot of fun even though I am really not good at this game, haha. I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to buy one of those drum controllers but so far has been fun enough with just the buttons.

My sister saw me playing and got her own copy after I told her it was on sale so we might try out the local co-op/versus modes soon. Very much enjoying this game, I stayed up till like 3am last night playing :P

Not super recent but I bought Rune Factory 5 before that on the Switch too. I haven't really sunk time into it yet but I'm waiting for the holidays to roll around so I can finish it!

Years
  • I bought Taiko no Tatsujin on the Switch since it went on sale from like $90 to $13 I think? I've played the game in arcades with friends before and I've always had a lot of fun even though I am really not good at this game, haha. I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to buy one of those drum controllers but so far has been fun enough with just the buttons.

My sister saw me playing and got her own copy after I told her it was on sale so we might try out the local co-op/versus modes soon. Very much enjoying this game, I stayed up till like 3am last night playing :P

Not super recent but I bought Rune Factory 5 before that on the Switch too. I haven't really sunk time into it yet but I'm waiting for the holidays to roll around so I can finish it!

Needs more FE3H

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and Shovel Knight, both physically on Switch! They were both titles I'd had on my radar a while and saw they had both price dropped pretty low from where they usually are!

Back