• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOTD (what are you wearing)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Bringing Outfit of the Day back! Post pictures if you want, or just describe!

this is actually from last night but I want to share my new pimp coat
    Spoiler:

What are you wearing?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I'm wearing a grey T-shirt and dark blue pajama pants with pugs on them. (Spring-forward hit me hard.)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Just your standard red Idora Park tshirt with black shorts. I love wearing bright colors when I wear my black shorts. They really pop!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    basketball shorts and a t-shirt lmao

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Technically already changed into PJs but I bought this shirt yesterday. The writing is actually backwards, but because I used a mirror it looks normal.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm wearing a black t shirt with red and pink hearts in the front, black hoodie sweater with white polkadots on it, and black leggings.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    PJ shorts and a tank top! I was going to wear my nice PJs but they're dirty and it's a good thing in the end bc it's too warm for them.

Years
  • A white shirt, dark turquoise sweater with splashes of white paint flecked over it, and black trousers. I'm going for a scholarly, impoverished look.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • A plain white cotton T. It is an original Star Wars shirt with Han, Leia, Luke and proudly in the center is my personal favorite character, Chewbacca the wookie. Wearing my most comfy pair of yoga pants. Just some grey cotton, but with an earthy wild flower embroidered on the side. Threw a purple cotton scarf over my hair cuz I just don't care! No styling today, staying boho :) Grabbed a black sport's jacket from Old Navy and am good to go.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A plain white cotton T. It is an original Star Wars shirt with Han, Leia, Luke and proudly in the center is my personal favorite character, Chewbacca the wookie. Wearing my most comfy pair of yoga pants. Just some grey cotton, but with an earthy wild flower embroidered on the side. Threw a purple cotton scarf over my hair cuz I just don't care! No styling today, staying boho :) Grabbed a black sport's jacket from Old Navy and am good to go.

I approve, which is unusual because most people's fashion disturbs the heck out of me.

But huzzah. A Star Wars t-shirt! My own is of Rogue One Deathtroopers, is wildly oversized and too sacred to be worn lightly.

(To stay relevant, I'm wearing the exact same outfit as last time because I do not adhere to the throwaway society of today, where clothes are shed and washed and dried all to the tune of massive energy consumption. Plus I can't be bothered to find a fresh shirt)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Today I'm wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a light green shirt loosely worn over for my nod to St Patrick's Day.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    martine rose dream age t shirt / uniqlo wide leg trousers / maison margiela tabi ankle boots

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    my comfy maroon pcs that my sister got my for christmas and a white shirt underneath

Back