• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you made yourself appear in a fic, what kind of role would the cameo-you have?

Jax beat me!! D< I MEAN...Xanthine.

But yeah. I would totally stalk people. If not stalking, I'd be the love interest...because...I like...write lovely stories with love in them. <3

txteclipse

The Last
Years
If you made yourself appear in a fic, what kind of role would the cameo-you have?

I might actually inject myself somewhere in Mastermind, probably as a small role, maybe someone that gets eaten by a Bydo or something.

Manaphyman

Sevii Trainer
Years

I feel like I would be a rival, or pain to my characters. They wouldnt be able to put up with my attitude. I dunno really though. Maybe I'd join them?

DGexe

Taunter
Years

I'm... not entirely sure what cameo I'd have; that varies from fic to fic, of course, but...

Hm... well, I guess if I looked at Depth Perception as an example, I'd be one of those odd nerdy tourists who gives out some kind of odd and obscure forth-wall breaking comment about what's going on in the storyline thusfar.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years

I'd just keep reappearing in the story for no apparent reason other than to annoy the characters and take up writing space. Maybe in the end I'd walk up to the bad guy, do some cool attack, and kill him. Then all my characters would be like "Whu?"

DGexe

Taunter
Years

I'd just keep reappearing in the story for no apparent reason other than to annoy the characters and take up writing space. Maybe in the end I'd walk up to the bad guy, do some cool attack, and kill him. Then all my characters would be like "Whu?"

Two words:

EPIC WIN!

Seriously, that'd be friggen hilarious, Hippy!

Bay

Years
In my upcoming musical fic, I'll be cameoing as one of the citizens. XD;

If I cameo in "Nothing, Everything," it's going to be one of the officers wondering about Bunny's case. XD

bobandbill

one more time
Years

A toughie. Either an eccentric random one like the NPCs seem to be doing something random (possibly involving pastries - kinda like a typical citizen of Pyrite Town, heh), or as one of the people on Orre's highly successful television station. XD

BUt... I already have referenced myself in a fic, kinda (OMG spoiler after a battle against the almightly Miror B)
Spoiler:

-_-

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Am I the only one that noticed the Writer's Lounge has no rules?

Nevermind, the rules are included in the FF and Poetry rules =)

I'd probably join up with the bad guys. I love it when the bad guys win.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Am I the only one that noticed the Writer's Lounge has no rules?

I noticed, I just didn't really care. The noobs who haven't read the rules don't dare post here for some reason. Which is good. Either way, I'm feeling rather curious, so I'm going to bombard you with two questions in one post! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1: Have you ever seen a story so bad, you didn't know what to say about it?
Yes, I once wrote a story in fifth grade, when I was a super noob, which hurts my eyes when I read it.

2: What was the title of the very first thing your wrote?
My first story was entitled Golden quest even though the story had nothing to with gold, except as currency.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Yes, and it was very recent, as a matter of fact. It wasn't that I was speechless over the content-- I simply wasn't sure how to go about "reviewing" it. oo;

Oh, geeze... I think it was my first attempt at fanfiction without my knowledge of the world of fanfiction. It was about CatDog (anyone remember that cartoon?) in space. ... My guess would be that the title was, "The Adventures of Catdog in Spaaaace". Yeah, that sounds about right.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years

Yeah. *points at Tokyo Mew Mew* That one was so bad, though, that I burst out laughing every five seconds, so that might not count.

Then, there's a story I wrote when I was nine years old. The story was about a 12-year girl, Liisa (this is probably the 3rd most popular name of all times in Finland), whose parents had horses and when one of the horses gave birth, she got the foal. If I remember right, she ran away from home because her parents wouldn't let her ride all the time and she rode away on her horse who wasn't even a year old (horses have to be at least three years old before you can even train them) and took three apples for food. She, of course, gave the apples to her horse and almost died herself before reaching a boarding school with other 12-year-old girls with horses. Yay!

After ten or so pages I got fed up with the story, ended it by writing "THE END" with big letters and started writing an equally crappy sequel for it.

That would have to be "The Little Birch" (Pikku Koivu in Finnish), which was about this little birch tree who had fun with its little tree friends, like another birch and a spruce if I recall correctly. It didn't have much of a plot, really, but then again, I was six at the time. I even made it into a little book with illustrations.

Clearly, I was born to be a writer, don't you think?

EDIT: I got ninja'd! This thread has come back to life again!!!11

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dude. I just thought of something. Who has written a poem about Pokemon? I haven't seen any. :/ I guess you'd do it just like you'd write one about an animal...but who really wants to write about an animal?

Have YOU written a Pokemon poem?! :O

No. xD I don't intend on it, either!

Where to bein? So many...the worst story that I can remember is The Father of Ash. What? Didn't it have Bill Cosby and Sonic and Eggman and stuff like that? xD I swear, you look up "epic fail" in the dictionary, and instead of a definition, you just have that story.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

Oh yes. Actual printed work and fanfiction. On a frequent basis. *facepalm* I won't go into details.

I don't actually recall. I wrote little original fic snippets since I was a very little kid. I've since lost a lot of that, so I don't remember what the titles actually were.

In terms of fanfiction, same thing. My first fanfic was about Ash finding out his father was reincarnated into his Pikachu (which, in hindsight, was an epic idea that really could have been executed better, if I may say so myself), but I can't for the life of me remember what it was actually titled.

Dude. I just thought of something. Who has written a poem about Pokemon? I haven't seen any. :/

Other than the ones that have been popping up in the main forum now and then? XD An-chan feels unloved.

Yes. But luckily, I've since lost it, so you people aren't getting the pleasure to read the emoangst poetry I wrote as a teenager.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Dude. I just thought of something. Who has written a poem about Pokemon? I haven't seen any. :/

Back a few pages, I'd say just about everyone here wrote some type of poem having to do with pokemon.

Yes. Once. It's back with the others.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
XD An-chan feels unloved.
You bet I do! ;_; I feel so lucky to be married with such an understanding person! :laugh:

Yes, I have ;_; *points at sig* Not all poems have to be all angsty or verbally aesthetic. I like writing stupid little poems that would make great children's songs, and Pokémon go well with that... Of course, as I am a teenager, I have also wrote some more angsty poems, but those are never long and never about Pokémon.

Oh, and I wrote a name poem about Skitty back then! Thanks for reminding me, txteclipse. Also, this is what it looked like after Astinus "beta'd" it.

Too bad you can't make a living by writing stupid poems. They have to be ultra-modern and super-artistic in order to get sold - at least in Finland. They have to have foggy metaphors where a chair actually means the society and thus the poem is very politically incorrect and raises thoughts as well as arguments. Sometimes I think the poets just write whatever they feel like and then the critics find all these hidded meanings that actually never excisted...

Did you miss the ridiculous name poems or did you just not concider them poetry? xD There have indeed been some poems more or less about Pokémon appearing around here. And then there are poems like this, for example.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
I actually like that Feebas poem. It's very cute, heh.

And...I'm actually getting sick of people saying the "noobs" are not in this lounge. Seriously guys, it's not like the only good writers are in the lounge. There's been a few more good writers that hadn' come here yet.

Nope, hadn't seen any stories like that yet. Then again, I hadn't read too much fanfiction like the others here.

It was some badly done historical fiction that's based around the Crusades I wrote called "Faynight's Flute." XD

Nope, none yet.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Oh, memories... It was a very pathetic Rurouni Kenshin fanfic... it was quite some time ago and I no longer remember the name, and come think of it, I don't even remember the plot! But still... should've saved it.

NEVAAAA!!!! —— And never will. I pretty much suck at any culturally advanced form of art, even drawing straight lines. Maybe writing FFs could be the exception...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh dear god yes. It was painful.

You guys seem REALLY quiet today. Maybe I need to hype things up with my crack-filled frenzies of reandom stuff!

I need to get added to the official kick-arse orgy post. Pwease, Astinus? :P

And Solovino, I suck too, apart from writing at playing musical instruments once I take a couple of years learning them. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back