• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Aerodactyl. I also like Drampa as its one of my fav gen 7 designs. But Aerodactyl's supercool.

Heracross or Scizor

Years
  • Clemont and I got to know more about him in the Anime. Lt. Surge is only in one episode and I don't really know much about him except he was in the military.

Battle Gym Leader Sabrina or battle Gym Leader Olympia?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Sabrina. Olympia is cool, but unmemorable like most of XY.

Grass types or electric types?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Grass, their designs are so complex.I find that more often than not I'm drawn to the grass starters these days.

More challenging to navigate the Distortion World or the original Sky Pillar on mach bike?

Years
  • I've never played any Sinnoh region games. Navigating in Sky Pillar with a mach bike was challenging for me and it also hurt my eyes to the point where I just didn't even bother catching Rayquaza.

Lugia singing from the movie Pokemon 2000 or Meloetta singing?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Tauros. Buffolant hits hard, but Tauros was just broken with Gen 1 mechanics. A stab hyper beam with no recharge on k.o and great speed. Tauros also made more of an impression on me because of the anime, he did his part in some major battles for Ash like Orange League and the Battle Frontier.

Lance as champion or Blue as champion?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Not easy, both are very capable Pokemon and have fantastic designs. I think I will go with Arcanine though because he's more customizable, he really can fill whatever role you need.

Aegislash or Chandelure?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I love my dragons, gotta be kingdra. I like Seadra too though.

Whoops I read that wrong. Kingler or Seadra...hmm, I like both. I guess I will pick Kingler because Ash had one and there are some memorable battles with him in the anime like in the Indigo League and when he battles Misty. But I can roll with either Kingler or Seadra.

Dragonite or Salamence?

Last edited:
    Back