• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    Eh, emolga I suppose.

Grab Brock's hand and pull him up from hanging over the ledge ... but are too late to save Misty or grab Misty's hand and pull her up from hanging over the ledge... but are too late to save Brock.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Damn, I wish I could save both. I'd save Brock and tell Misty to use a water type attack to soften her fall.

Mantine or Kingdra?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    both sound super boring and dull, I guess Magikarp. Water type will be more useful in the long run

Paras or Shroomish

Years
    Hmmm, tough. I enjoyed both, but I have to say contests. I like that I can capture photos of my Pokemon in the moment to help me remember every experience we had together. I would enjoy having a section within the contests rounds like the pokeathalon mini games though.

Full shedinja team or full Unown team?

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
    Now, this is quite interesting...
    The contests vary from the original R&S ones, to the super contests in D,P&Pt, to the contest spectaculars in OR&AS, the pokéathlon is in solely in HG&SS. Aesthetically speaking, I prefer the ribbons over the pokéathlon medals, however pokéathlon contests base themselves off mini-games, which are indeed very entertaining, but will be painful if your game is emulated. The R&S contests revolve mostly around the pokéblocks and movesets, and I remember often having difficulties in contests due to opponents often managing to traumatize my fellows. Some players didn't enjoy much the original contests, and the developers also thought of replacing the contest halls in emerald with the battle tents. In D,P&Pt the contests include also dressing your pokémon fellow (take your fave pokémon from the Sinnoh pokédex and put sunglasses like Ash's squirtle's... yup, you get the idea :P ), after showing your accessorized pokémon to the public one gets to guide them through a dancing round and end it with an acting comptetition similar to the one in R&S, except your pokémon won't get startled and there's a new "three judges mechanic"

┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)

Unown team, at least I can make text with it :P

RSE secret base or DPPt secret base?
    EDIT: I wonder if it's two options only? I had something else I was hoping to type down...

Last edited:
    Back