• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I like both soundfonts, but I like the D,P&Pt soundfont better.

The original Ruby/Sapphire or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

Years
  • Ruby/Sapphire. Their remakes changed the story in pretty boring way, changed some locations to worse and were easy. On the other hand, they had great post-game and were still good remakes. But not that good as originals.

Male or Female Meowstic?

Years
  • Both look cute. I think I will pick female because at a glance I like its movepool better, even though I would give the edge to the male on design. He reminds me of Luna from Sailor Moon.

Mega Mewtwo X or Y?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Either would be a nightmare, but I think Truant is truly the worst possible ability in the game so I will pick Slow Start. Moving slower with reduced attack is better than not being able to move at all. With Regigigas you might be able to stall your opponent out with status, protect etc. With Slaking the reverse is going to happen-- you will be stalled out, and never ever move. I've defeated Slakings this way myself. Also with Slow Start it goes on a long time but can eventually end. Truant never ends!

Crystal or HGSS?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I would have to say HG/SS. I didn't grow up playing Crystal, but I do like the 8bit design and feel of those games. But HG/SS added so many features which is why I prefer them.

Zigzagoon or Bidoof?

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • A bidoof was an apprentice back in Wigglytuff's exploration guild,
    and evolved into bibarel they'd be capable of learning most HM moves,
    which makes bidoof stand out. Zigzagoon however, aside being reverred
    by rider Willie in Colosseum, reminds me of someone I miss, so...
    Zigzagoon...

Hmmmm...
    Advanced Generation anime gym OST or Super Smash Bros 4 gym OST?
    (I'm surprised nobody made a mashup of those two... or a mashup of the XY gym and the ORAS gym... or all of these together...)

EDIT: Also, are we allowed to give three choices?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I will have to pick the Advance Generation OST. The Smash 4 version transitions into the evolution theme and that kinda of ruined it for me.

Battle Tower or Battle Factory?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'll pick Battle Tower for now and I've never played in the Battle Factory before.

The old basic Ditto trading card or the new basic Ditto trading card?

Years
  • I never collected any of the trading cards, but I'll try to answer your question best I can. I hope I'm googling the right cards.

Based on what I have in front of me I prefer the newer one. The Ditto's coloration is much softer than before and the background is also more attractive with the dimmer lights and hint of shimmer.

Is Kris the cuter sprite or is Lyra the loveliest?

Years
  • Delphox, definitely. A lot of folks don't like Fennekin's final form, but I think its really cool- a fire witch!

Grab a honedge by the hilt or sleep in the desert next to a circle of hungry Cacturne?

Years
  • Lemme try the Gorebyss,

Wake up and find a Drowzee sitting on your chest, opening its mouth to devour your dreams or wake up and see the person you love asleep beside you...with the face of a Zoroark.

Back