• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Articuno, don't care what people say about it. There will always be a special place for it in my heart because it is so ridiculously beautiful. The sound it makes is the first time I really paid attention to a pokemon's cry, it's like a song.

Misty's Psyduck or Dawn's Piplup?

Years
  • Man, tough questions today, these are all mons I like. I think I have to go with Zapados though. He's more familiar to me from the Power of One movie. I also got more acquainted with using it from my last run of Soul Silver. He's really good post game, and helped me get through the battle frontier. I also like how his plotline is tied to Lt Surge. Both Raikou and Zapdos are extremely good Pokemon, both are well-designed.

Flygon or Garchomp?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • The Coloseum thing. Don't understand what this is but I think Coloseum is better as a game so yeah

Donphan or Gliscor?

Years
  • Steven.

Wallace is fun in his own way, he's artsy and glamorous. But Steven is the character that had the most thought put into it and develops a real friendship with the player. This alone makes me prefer Steven, especially in Oras. He is so involved in gen 6 from giving you the eon flute to going through the delta episode by your side.

Also Steven is always introduced at a higher difficultly level than Wallace. In Ruby and Sapphire he is the league champion, and Wallace is a gym leader. In Emerald Wallace rises in the ranks with help of Steven, but Steven is still clearly the final boss with Pokemon more than 20 levels higher than Wallace, closer to Mt Silver Red.

EDIT: Sorry! You answered the question before me, I missed you. Let me answet YOUR question now 正真正銘

Deoxys defense. I like the speed form best of all, but between attack and defense I would pick defense because powerful as Attack form is it's more intimidating for me to use. It just takes one aqua jet to die.

Red as a character and trainer or Blue?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Entei, Moltres's design is too basic. Maybe it's a good thing but Entei looks a lot more distinct, like a powerful force of nature, and it was made the focus of the third Pokemon movie. Moltres was relegated to a plot device to evolve Ash's Fletchinder in the anime and a pokemon weapon in the 2000 movie.

Politoed or Poliwrath

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • The Go-Rock Squad grunt with the politoed was a gag back in the first Ranger,
    however I'm going to type poliwrath because that evolution doesn't require
    trading...
    images

"In the sky"(PR:GS) or "Soaring the sky"(ORAS)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    There are all such good music themes! I think i liked Soaring the Sky better though.

Inverse battle or Rotation battle?

Last edited:
    Back