• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

blue

gucci
Years
  • Zacian. honestly, both look like good bois but he's just that bit cuter with the sword in his mouth.

Snowpoint City or Snowbelle City?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I never really grew attached to Sinnoh cities, so Snowbelle City as it's Kalos city and we all know that Kalos is the best region.

Calling HIM Blue OR calling HER Blue?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Him! I always saw Blue as a boy's name. :p

Do you nickname your rivals yourself, or go for default? (Do you tend to stick to the same nicknames each time?)

Years
  • Well, that's tricky question. I usually go with the default, but in all my current playthroughs I gave my rivals custom names.

Ability that let's you attack twice per turn, but you can only use Physical/Special moves OR ability that stops opponent's attacks, but you can only use Status moves?

Years
  • Set! Switch just takes away all the fun. Getting to know what your opponent's next pokemon will be and a free turn to change pokemon? No thanks! Give me surprises instead :D

Be lost in the hot desert with a sneaky-looking Cacturne nearby or lost in the frozen tundra with an eerie froslass watching you from a distance?

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Grass-types are my friends, so I know the Cacturne has good intentions! I'm sure it'll help me out. ^__^

Would you rather hug a Slugma or a Feroseed? x)

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hmm, a Ferroseed, I guess. I could do it with caution at least, but I'd definitely get hurt if I tried hugging a Slugma. :x

Quick Ball or Timer Ball?

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Hitmontop of course, getting hit by rolling kick is so much better than getting killed (Or disabled permanently in some scenarios) by Hitmonlee's High Jump Kick

Sinnoh or Kanto?

Years
  • Kanto!

Face Lance's Gold/Silver team with just 1 unown that has hidden power ground or face Cynthia's Platinum wiith only a Shedinja that knows sandstorm, rest, false swipe and harden.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Neither? You cheated then. You are turned into a bad egg for cheating.

In the meantime I'll use the move Ice Burn.

Have a bland, unoriginal shiny pokemon that looks identical to its normal form or have an unattractive shiny with a mismatched color scheme?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Unattractive one with mismatched colors. I love weird looking things :P

Go surfing with a Gyarados who's had a bad day or go flying with a Mandibuzz who's looking for a meal?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Go flying with Mandibuzz. It's a scavenger and according to its Pokedex description, it attacks weak prey, so it won't pose a threat to me. I might just feed it some Malasadas :P

Share an Ice Cream with Vanilluxe or make a punching bag of a doll with Banette?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oh, make that voodoo punching doll, absolutely. ❤ Anything for the spoops

Taunt a Rhydon or wake up a sleeping Ursaring?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Technically both, but Shield because my favourite new mon so far is exclusive to that.

Shelmet or Kerrablast?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Karrablast. I love its design and Escavalier's, too!

Cuddle a Ferrothorn or cuddle an Electrode?

Back