• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you describe the quality of your life right NOW! NOT your past or future!

Years
  • NOT the future life
    NOT the past life
    The life in the PRESENT! RIGHT NOW!

I feel my life right now took a sharp decline. I might be kicked out of my school band (hopefully NOT), my school might be turning into a rip off Harry Potter school in September (don't ask), most of my rl friends are d!cks, and my boyfriend and I are falling apart as of 2 hours ago.

Hey, i'm still getting a turquoise Switch Lite for my birthday in September right? RIGHT! And not that anyone cares, but when I restarted Omega Ruby yesterday, my Mudkip was a GGGGGIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLLLLL LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE! I consider those two things good things. I'm stupid!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry to hear things are bad for you.

My life is of fine quality rn. Not extremely amazing, but certainly stable, easy and enjoyable.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Everything has been fine till now, but my vacations are almost over, and I also have this feeling since friday that my life is going to shit soon

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • could be better. not in the greatest living situation currently and i really want to leave but i can't since neither me or my boyfriend are financially stable rn

honestly my life is shit rn and it probably wont change until i get a job and move out of my current living situation

Years
  • UPDATE! My boyfriend is NOT mad at me so we're still together, and my REAL friends helped me redeem myself in school band. YAY! My life was just a big misunderstanding yesterday. Go figure.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Life is good.

I have a creative job I'm good at, and work with a fairly relaxed company and among friendly people.

I live at home so that's not so great. I'm still weary of buying my own property because, as a contract worker still trying to gain a lot of contacts, it's hard to find consistent work throughout the year. But, I don't really want to rent because it's a sinkhole for my money. I'm in a tricky spot.

Social life is decent. I have a friend group I get together with on a weekly basis, but I often don't have plans for the weekends. That's not always a huge problem for me because I am a big homebody, but it does get lonely at times. Social is probably where my life lacks the most, and could certainly be better. I've only got my social anxiety to thank for that, not giving me the skills to build long-lasting friendships throughout my early twenties. :)

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Things are going pretty good for me, but my depression is trying to put a stop to that.

Years
  • It's fine. Mix of some bad things (wouldn't it be nice to be paid more??) and good things (have a great boyfriend and cats and everything I need to be happy).

This is the best I've felt all year tbh.

Years
  • very good
    I'm actively spending time together with bf, am financially stable, and my mental health (although still nowhere near perfect) is the best it's ever been. Just a few months ago I was taking relaxants daily, and as of late have only taken maybe two? in the last two months. 👍

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    My life can be summed up as such:

Rkk6mBn.jpg

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Heh heh Heh my life's going great I'm not broke I'm not addicted to anything and I don't live in a trash can which is great
    the downsides are that I'm out of shape Just a little And I can't seem to find the time to exercise mainly because its boring other than that my life's going great

Back