• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Hey. On holiday at the moment, so I finally get a little time to relax ^^

How have things been for you?

pkmin3033

idk if I'd say "well" exactly but...yeah, this is my welcome reprieve from work, home, drama, and doctor's appointments. The first break I've had since January...partly my fault for not booking any holiday until now I guess, but I don't get much time and I need my birthday, the last week of December, and the first week of January, so...yeah. Long haul.

...next week I spiral back down into the pit of misery I've been in for months, probably. But at least there are some good video games on the horizon!

Job hunting is a soul-crushing, tiring experience and I hope you manage to find something soon >.<

Years
So anyway, some members of the school band (which of course includes me) are going to another state for a band competition during the Labor Day weekend. Band practice was so annoying today. It was so loud I couldn't hear myself play. And then one of the teachers was messing with my sound wth (I play keyboard btw).

Say if any of you were in school band or part of the marching arts in general, answer me this question...was there a keyboard player in your band? I need to know! Or is it just me....

Years
I wish I can start classes again, but life has been really crappy this year, so I have to weather out the rest of this year first before even thinking about going back. x.x

pkmin3033

I'd love to go back to school...I can't believe it's been 6 years already.

Cid

Years
Spoiler: Big image but this is relevant to the topic I promise
NdnJfTq.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back