• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • My cat keeps waking me up much earlier than I have to. It's good when I get to sleep early, but horrible when I don't.

Years
  • lol yeah, that's how it was for me with cats. mom texts me sometimes saying they were running around so much and so loudly while playing that everyone in the house woke up lmao

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there everyone it has been so long since I have been on here, for me it is now the summer holidays, have 2 weeks left till I am back at work

Cid

Years
  • I woke up late today. It's all good, though; my classes at uni are in the late afternoon to early evening block. I just hope I wake up earlier tomorrow. I like having mornings.

Years
  • I was hoping that by going to bed early today that I'd wake up somewhat early tomorrow... but I didn't realize my body would sleep for only 2 hours. ._.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • I've actually been gaining weight since moving to a country where pretty much everyone walks or bicycles everywhere, but I was pretty underweight when I lived in the US. I think it's a combination of all the walking I do building muscle, as well as drumming. Walking is so important if you want to be healthier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back