• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • man i dread next month so much, its gonna be one convoluted mess but if i survive that I think everything will be fine again

got like 15 applications running and no way they all should fail... then again with my luck they might aswell all fail anyways lmao

Years
  • I worked about 3 minutes away from work so there was no way I'd be "commuting" any way else haha.

Finally had time to open my laptop. Hello!

Years
  • naps are great

except if you need to wake up for something important the next day then they're not so great but otherwise most of the time they're great.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • I don't like naps, I pretty much nap only when I don't feel really well... even if it's just 30 minutes they completely mess with my sense of time and I feel weird for the rest of the day : /

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    dogs barking when i'm trying to sleep (or them making noise in the other room) is the bane of my existence.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I can't close the door when I want to sleep because my cat goes MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW until someone opens the door

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back