• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

tigertron

Pokémon Master
Years
  • This is me.

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Me last year in Virginia!

Spoiler:

I have a whole bunch of pictures of me with different PC people but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them xD I invoke all of you friends to ask for permission.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    it's been kind of a cold summer but I'm finally starting to wear skirts again

Spoiler:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • it's been kind of a cold summer but I'm finally starting to wear skirts again

Spoiler:

I love these! Karen, you could be cast as the next Snow White. You look so lovely and sweet, and have the shiny black hair, rosy lips, porcelain skin and charming red headband down.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I love these! Karen, you could be cast as the next Snow White. You look so lovely and sweet, and have the shiny black hair, rosy lips, porcelain skin and charming red headband down.
    Aw, thank you Sam! You are always so sweet :sloheart: :sloheart:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • took this a hot minute ago (like a month ago or so maybe) but hello:

Spoiler:

sorry if it's incredibly large (also this is a snapchat filter i dont actually have a septum piercing as much as i'd love to get one i am too scared)

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • took this a hot minute ago (like a month ago or so maybe) but hello:

Spoiler:

sorry if it's incredibly large (also this is a snapchat filter i dont actually have a septum piercing as much as i'd love to get one i am too scared)
    You're such a cutie! Love the soot sprite shirt omg.

o:
    C:

Spoiler:
    AHHHHHHHhhh you're so lucky you've met the real original voice of Ash!! You two look so amazing.

Back