Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,004 posts
8.4 Years
Moderator Post

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

About this thread:

The purpose of this thread is to announce if you're returning to the community from a hiatus, are taking a break from us for a little while, or have recently changed your username! Use this thread to tell the community all at once that you have finals and won't be online for two weeks, or that you're returning from your family weekend vacation, or anything in between! All Pokecommunity rules and Meet & Greet rules apply when using this thread.

• If you're returning after more than thirty (30) days, you are able to make an entirely new introduction thread, found here.
  • Please don't post questions here. If you have questions about the community, post in the Feedback & Support forum.
  • If you want more information on username changes, please check here. Keep in mind name changes only happen twice a year.

Thank you!

Original thread by Sheep, rewrite by Fairy.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
9,190 posts
6.8 Years
I'll be taking a break for several weeks, so I might not be visiting as much for a while, so take care...

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,004 posts
8.4 Years
Hope everything goes well on your break, Windy!

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.7 Years
*waves* Just came back from not being around since 2017. Hope everyone has been doing well. 🙂

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
33,053 posts
11.9 Years
Hello~ This is your admin adventure who has left earth and become Astronaut. Hope that's not too confusing!

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
7,044 posts
14.3 Years
*waves* Just came back from not being around since 2017. Hope everyone has been doing well. 🙂
Welcome back to PC!! :D

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

DigitalMewtwo

Non-binary
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.7 Years
Thanks for the welcome back!

@astronaut: Really like your new name. :)

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,004 posts
8.4 Years
Welcome back! :D

Hello~ This is your admin adventure who has left earth and become Astronaut. Hope that's not too confusing!
*salutes* Check ignition and may god's love be with you.

DigitalMewtwo

Non-binary
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.7 Years
Welcome back! :D

*salutes* Check ignition and may god's love be with you.
Thanks for the welcome back! :boogie:

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
3,419 posts
11.6 Years
5 days and 9 hours late but welcome back, DigitalMewtwo! I've been seeing you around, so I hope that means you'll be around often. :)

I'm not sure if I've told you on Discord yet but I love this username! :D

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,341 posts
15.3 Years
Starting Friday until Tuesday, I'll be at an anime convention. I'm not sure how active I will be during those days. Tuesday is our check out date. Just a heads up if I end up disappearing and what not!

Khoshi

ターボだ!

Age 21
Male
Sydney, Australia
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,649 posts
6.5 Years
'Sup, it's been like 2 years, but I've been itching to type again and this place makes for a nice chatting outlet. Nice to be back :)

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
7,044 posts
14.3 Years
Hi there!! Welcome back to the forums :D

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Sumner

Trick or Treat?

Male
Brazil
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
2,427 posts
1.5 Years
Oh by the way, FWIW SorveteQuente has become Sumner now. :D
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,341 posts
15.3 Years
Starting Friday until Tuesday, I'll be at an anime convention. I'm not sure how active I will be during those days. Tuesday is our check out date. Just a heads up if I end up disappearing and what not!
Change of plans. Something personal came up, and I wasn't able to go this year. :c

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel

Age 26
Male
Yellow Forest
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
325 posts
10.1 Years
Hi this is Pikachukid. I’ve been with Pokémon since the beginning and recently came back to finish the Challenges i signed up for. You can follow my adventures as Pokémon (and by extent this website) allows me to be creative, goofy, and sometimes dramatic. So expect something quirky and/or goofy. That’s all for now, tata!
:chu:

Finished the FR/LG monotype a loooooong time ago. Not that anyone cares though.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,004 posts
8.4 Years
Welcome back Pikachukid! Looking forward to seeing how your challenges play out. Best of luck to ya! :)

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
3,419 posts
11.6 Years
Hi this is Pikachukid. I’ve been with Pokémon since the beginning and recently came back to finish the Challenges i signed up for. You can follow my adventures as Pokémon (and by extent this website) allows me to be creative, goofy, and sometimes dramatic. So expect something quirky and/or goofy. That’s all for now, tata!
Hey Pikachukid! I'm Pikachu Cid! Glad you came back. That is certainly some meaty unfinished business, and with the way this places helps you be all of those things, I'm sure readers will be delighted.

See you around!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,004 posts
8.4 Years
Moderator Post
hi i am new to pokecommunity.NICE TO MEET U ALL😄

i am looking for a good fan game to play with no fakemons and new regionns. can annyone give me some suggestions??☺️
Hey there! I merged your posts for ya. If you have questions or want to checkout fangames, I recommend looking inout our Fan Games section! :)

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
587 posts
1.8 Years
I'm returning after an extended hiatus of sorts. Life's been busy as of late, especially considering I just began attending university classes mere weeks ago! I don't know how active I'll be, as I have quite a busy social/school life, however I do hope to reconnect with some friends on here! I apologize for my abrupt departure, and thus for the time being I am back!

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 54 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
5,463 posts
3.6 Years
So, yeah, thinking it's a good time to return. Been really missing the chaos of mafia.

Cid

from 2013

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
3,419 posts
11.6 Years
I'm returning after an extended hiatus of sorts. Life's been busy as of late, especially considering I just began attending university classes mere weeks ago! I don't know how active I'll be, as I have quite a busy social/school life, however I do hope to reconnect with some friends on here! I apologize for my abrupt departure, and thus for the time being I am back!

So, yeah, thinking it's a good time to return. Been really missing the chaos of mafia.
Just joined today! Hoping to get to know some people as well as grow my YouTube channel. If you want to check it out my first video will be up in two days. (: also follow my Twitter @randomizedfun
Welcome back, MysticalNinetales and EC! Hope you can balance uni with PC, Myst, and that you get to play mafia again, EC.

And welcome to PC, Randomizedfun! Good luck with your YouTube channel!

Hope you guys end up checking out the parts of PC that interest you, whether again or for the first time, and post around! See you!
Advertiser Content