• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I... just wanted them to try playing PMD?

Cradily are supposed to have been long extinct, but you found a wild one on some log on a nearby lake?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Well I found a fossil near the lake and a scientist just so happened to be there. So in a sense yes I found a wild one on some logs.

Hey now, I know for a fact that production on rare candies have been halted so how in the world do you have a few of these candies?

Years
  • Because I heard production was being halted, so I decided to hold on at all costs to the few rare candies i found while walking through dungeons. I have stored them, and will use them wisely. Who knows? The 3 rare candies I have could become collector's item some day.

How on earth do you have a Slaking that knows No Guard instead of it's ability truant? Looks like hacking at work.

Years
  • Because it was Halloween and they were just kids, wearing costumes to school. One student dressed as Seviper, the other was a Zangoose, just for the day of course.

No, you see I had a Pokémon with No Guard use Skill Swap on my Slaking.
    I knew it! You were hacking, what no guard Pokemon knows skill swap?

Freeze! You're that trainer that walks aimlessly around the route, turning in different directions. You have been reporteed and indentified by multiple Pokemon trainers for interrupting their chain while they were searching for shinies. I am putting you safe behind bars.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I knew it! You were hacking, what no guard Pokemon knows skill swap?
    What if I told you it used Skill Swap on a Machamp and then on my Slaking?

Officer, I'm taking care of my Totodile on my Pokéwalker. He won't like it if I stop walking around for too long!

I just caught you stealing logs from sleeping Komala! Why would you take something so precious from them?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am not taking them I am borrowing them. See I have returned the loga back to Komala but am unsure why one has a pink log.

Hold it right there, why are you telling everyone you come from 'Yes Town' there is no such place.

Years
  • I am so from Yes Town! There's the sign post up ahead. The Pokemon of Yes are better than anything you have seen in the other 8 regions. You should stop by for a visit!

You dastardly criminal! You're the one who jumped Red on the road and beat him up. He is so traumatized that he can't talk he just goes, "..." But he pointed to your picture when asked who his assailant was, and gave a signed statement to police, saying it was YOU who did it! You'll be locked up, and I'm throwing away the key.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • You must be confusing me for someone else. I only asked him for an autograph.

Hold it right there! You're the one who's been playing the Sun Flute at ridiculously late hours! Hau'oli City residents won't stop sending us complaints!

Years
  • But officer, I'm the orchestra's second flutist at the new Hou'oli Opera house. I'm supposed to play the sun flute every night during the performances! This week we're performing Mozart's The Magic Flute-- I'll be in big trouble if the conductor doesn't hear my flute loud and clear.

Stop! You uprooted the Sudowoodo road block on route 36 that was supposed to deter novice trainers, and you have taken the Pokemon home and decorated it with Christmas ornaments. He's no pine tree. That's a rock Pokemon. Explain yourself.

Years
  • Uprooted? Your eyes seemed to have fooled you officer; Sudowoodo is a good friend of mine and he voluntarily left his spot to enjoy some nice Christmas outfits I got for him. All is well and fun and he should return to his spot shortly.

H a l t. The Day Care staff have informed me that you've left your Pokemon with them for the last 3 years and never returned for it. It's now at Lv 100, and causing havoc amongst its weaker companions. What do you have to say for yourself?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • If the other Pokémon are too weak to stand up to my lv 100 Zigzagoon, that's not my problem!

Hey!!! Aren't you the owner of the Pokémart franchise? That's a monopoly, which is super illegal! This isn't looking good for you...

Years
  • *sneakily passes over $30,000* is it legal now officer? :p

Stop right there! Why on Earth are you trying to teach that Zubat Surf?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • I've installed an HM slot in it's head like genesect

But what I CANT overlook is how you're catching shiny Pokémon only to immediately release them for box space. What gives???

Years
  • oh officer isn't that a good thing? more shinies in the wild means more opportunities for other trainers to get lucky with them! i'm just bein a saint over here ugh

CEASE YOUR MOVEMENTS. we've heard reports of you force feeding your pokemon undisclosed amounts of rare candies and vitamins. they're roided up rn but clearly look sick. explain yourself you monster.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • No no, they were already sick before giving them a rare candy. Nurse Joy suggested that I give them one to help in recovery.

But wait, what's this? A level 101 Magikarp? I'll have you know that it is illegal to have a Pokémon over level 100.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Oh, officer I can explain! He was born with a defect that prevents him from evolving, the pokemon league felt so bad for him that they gave him permission to get an extra level so he would be less useless!

Why are you selling these purebred "furfrou" pups that look suspiciously like painted yungoose?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I think it has to be legal. I mean, Furfrou doesn't even have an official pre evo. You even think I want these Furfrou anyway?

You, though, have a female Sawk. Where did you find it?

Years
  • just luck of the draw sir. as rare as she is, she's her own pokemon and thus we must respect it!

the pokemart's just reported that you tried to buy potions with counterfiet pokedollars though. what's going on with that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Counterfeit? I will let you know that these are simply from a different region. Why else would they have kantonian meowths printed on them?

Did you just evolve that Porygon by using experience? Explain sir

Back