• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your plans today ?

Years
  • Just like what are you doing right know thread in a way, I ask what are your plans you have today if you have any?
    ---

My plans today are:
    1. ) 🌿 To browse and post on PC a bit today on and off today~
    2. ) 🌿 Working on some of my artwork pieces to soon post my gallery on here~
    3. ) 🌿 Hang out with my sister when she wants to chat with me after she dose her own stuff~
    4. ) 🌿 Talk a walk possibly, though not too far after injuring myself Thursday~
    5. ) 🌿 Watch another movie later in the evening with my sister possibly~

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Going to a book fair in about less than an hour because my friends and I thought it'd be a good idea yesterday to go inhumanely early. I think all of us are going to need like 6 shots of espresso to stay awake :D I'm excited though, I always love book fairs because the books are super cheap and I get to take 20 home. It's like Christmas!!

Afterwards we'll be going to a cafe to get food! But we already saw each other last night so will probably head home quite early.

Later today, will be just doing a lot of studying for class... my uni term is super crammed so I always have a lot to do in a given day :( Am going to do my quiz for stats today then work on the new questions set for next class if I can figure out what is going on. Then doing law readings which is OK for now, just tedious in terms of amount to get through! It's really interesting though. And then writing up summary notes for my term notes so I can self-study/ensure I'm familiar with the material we've covered so far.

Will probably do schoolwork for most of the day until bed... hoping to relax at least an hour or two before bed by either listening to a podcast/lofi. Or might watch a film or read one of the 6 billion books I already have to get through. Many choices :D Honestly a pretty normal day in my life outside the book fair!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Love the thread idea.~

I don't do a whole lot every day, but recently I do have a job application staring me in the face, so hopefully finishing preparation and applying is on list to do today. Otherwise... Maybe just taking a short walk, and committing to the idol game grind tonight since there's a new update. Here's to a productive day.~

Years
  • My day is over, I just needed to pick up a prescription. Otherwise I spot things that need doing and do them.

pkmin3033

Relaxing. Going to start drawing the Johto Pokedex on Procreate now that I've *finally* finished Kanto, play more Spider-Man and Bravely Default 2, might watch Soul this afternoon on Disney+ since I haven't seen it yet and it'll be a while before they stop overcharging for Maya, and maybe I'll browse around a bit online for stuff.

Years
  • my day's just about over here. 8pm as of posting this. for today though my gf's stayed over and we got a bunch of movies on our To-Watch list knocked off, so that's good. we were planning to get some hours in for our freelance gigs though, but she ended up getting exhausted, so we're calling it a night for now. i'm just takin my time catching up with the forums while she's sleeping soundly nearby~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I call it the usual sunday:
    - get up
    - watch videos
    - eat stuff
    - go to work but don't do anything productive
    - go home
    - watch more videos
    - evening routine I do every day
    - hope I get to sleep without my neigbors being noisy and in dread of the next week

Already half way done, though.

Years
  • My plans today are:

1. ) 🌿 Get ready for the day and shave my head again~
    2. ) 🌿 Hang out with my mother and sister a bit today~
    3. ) 🌿 Take a walk~
    4. ) 🌿 Read a book a chapter or more~
    5. ) 🌿 Draw a bird sketch and practice crocheting~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • having some coffee while i watch videos before i clean up the apartment a bit. my mom and sister are visiting today and we're gonna go to the market (they don't have one like this back home so it's a treat for them) and then get something for lunch. i think they want ramen but idk, my mom is getting wishy washy on what she wants lol there's a lot to choose from here that they can't get back home so i mean i get it. after they head out, i am Hoping to stream this evening. starting a new challenge in emerald...if i can get this emulator to work LOL. so yeah, a pretty full day of plans! looking forward to it. :)

Years
  • it's 5pm but i'm gonna try getting some hours out of my freelance gig. and perhaps get some motivation to maybe play 1 (one) videogame for tonight at least.

pkmin3033

Work for another 3 hours, then lunch, need to pick up my prescription, draw another Pokemon, and sink several hours into Spider-Man on PS5. Maybe I'll get a lottery ticket later too.

Years
  • I'll work on my Master's thesis and maybe prepare some materials for my finals. And I want to finish another book today and play more Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Years
  • 1. ) 🌿 Clean around my house a bit that needs some cleaning done~
    2. ) 🌿 Spa day for myself~ ❤
    3. ) 🌿 Have a session with my therapist later in the afternoon~
    4. ) 🌿 Take a small walk~
    5. ) 🌿 Post and browse on PC a bit~

pkmin3033

Today is my day off, yay! Will sketch some more, play video games, need to go out and buy some yoghurts - although I might put that off until tomorrow after my blood test - and be general laze.

Years
  • aight so today i'm assigned to edit a podcast since my company's branching out on the type of media we're producing. on top of that i got more posters to do, and perhaps even some videos to edit if my other client sends some stuff in today. i'll try squeezing in some time to spam around the forums and Discord as well lol.

Back