• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Release dates for upcoming Sinnoh Pokémon titles revealed

Release dates for upcoming Sinnoh Pokémon titles revealed

Release dates for upcoming Sinnoh Pokémon titles revealed

Will you be freeing up time during November and next January?
Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I know what I will be asked for at Christmas, but I feel it's too early for the other game, we don't know much about it, hope we get more info at E3 or something

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Honestly I figured they would come out in October. Especially if they were too lazy to actually improve the game and is just a copy and paste. Currently, I have no desire to even buy these games because I have Platinum in my DS case. So why buy a game for nearly double the price for a game that hasn't changed at all. Especially if they keep the old dex and take away compatibility from Sword and Shield.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Legends Arceus in January 2021 seems... too early. I was hoping for March for that one. But November 19th is expected, tbh. Most Pokemon games release mid November release.

pkmin3033

Later than I was expecting for these, and much earlier than I was expecting for Legends Arceus. The box art for BDSP is absolutely awful, but the Legends artwork is quite nice and gives it a distinct spinoff feel.

Years
  • this pretty says much about what we are gonna wait for. BDSP will probably just be a remastered. I was going to expect an alternative dialga or palkia form on the cover but it didn't happen. I am not saying that those forms won't be there for sure, but I am saying that probably we won't see any new dialga/palkia. The conclusion is that I personally think that GF just decided to drop a title in November to get some more money, while the real product here is for sure Pokemon legends Arceus. The fact that those two titles will come almost in the same period means that BDSP wasn't thought to be a long lasting experience and that's why I think it's just going to be a remaster. Personally, even if they added mega evolution but not any new dialga and palkia forms, I would probably recommend everyone to play pokemon platinum on DS, since it's a deeper experience. IMO, these "remakes" were meant to be a preparation to Legends Arceus and I am really hyped for this game!

Years
  • i'll withhold my personal judgment until i see more about either game. bdsp releasing in november seems rather typical, but that's all i'll say.

Years
  • I'm not complaining about the cover art, they look perfectly fine to me. I been looking forward to these remakes since they were announced, I like the retro style they are going for. As for Platinum, if you don't own the game already, a legit copy sells for high dollar, or you could buy a bootleg version for cheap, but I wouldn't recommend getting a bootleg.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Wouldn't expect them change the formula with releases. I just hope they'll be decent and they have taken into account any feedback from previous remakes into account, I doubt it, but one can hope.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    A january release for Legends is really surprising. I'm gonna need to see some serious improvement then otherwise I'll probably just skip it.

I'm tired of getting let down by games.

Back