• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Hisuian Growlithe!!!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sees Sam Sheepdog from Looney Tunes, but in reversed colors. Tried to swap the colors below. Ended up a bit rough. Conveys the idea well enough.
    Reverse Sam Sheep Dog.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    haha close enough!

yea the typing isn't amazing, same as Magcargo also right? Idr if Torkoal was rock or ground but I wanna say rock.

but i never played competitively anyways. in-game, one can just be selective about when to send it out, and have it follow and be the goodest boi outside of battle!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i cant get over how cute this fanart is aaaa

image.png

credit!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    !!!! I am here to appreciate the best Pokemon

Hisuian Growlithe is perfect and I love it so much, Arcanine is my favourite Pokemon ever so I'm so happy to see its evo line getting the cute form it deserves :D So excited to have a Hisuian Growlithe bestie in-game

Years
  • I'm not quite as mad about this little guy as everyone else, I'm honestly more excited about Basculegion and Wyrdeer. I really like his cute floofy design though. Big good boi vibes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wyrdeer is super cool tbh, I'd make a fanthread for that too. But. Nah, focus is on tigerstonefloof for now :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    I actually don't like dogs with fur covering their eyes haha, which seems to be a minority opinion lol. I really like the Stantler evo tho, super cool. And who knows, maybe the Hisui Growlithe design will grow on me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Looks amazing lol. Growlithe def top 5 pokemon so I'm happy to see GF throw him the spotlight for a bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Looks amazing lol. Growlithe def top 5 pokemon so I'm happy to see GF throw him the spotlight for a bit.
    Are you also psyched for the Arcanine? :D I know you like that one~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm getting the feeling that Hisuian Arcanine might become Fire/Steel type. Don't know why, but I'm imagining it as some kind of majestic dog wearing a medieval Japanese armor. It would be nice since the only Fire/Steel we have is a legendary we pretty much don't see anywhere.

Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I don't even know if I'm going to get this game, but I'm obsessed with this freaking dog.

Back