• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    NINJA'D AGAIN! Damn it, I can't curse Weedle back!
    Anyway, this is hard. Train Swampert, box Blastoise, release Samurott sadly. :c

Cyndaquil, Fennekin, Scorbunny.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Cacnea, Store Teddirusa, Release Poliwag. Went by usage, as usual. Felt worse for Cacnea than Teddiursa.

Snom, Pawniard, and Swinub?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Train Pawniard, box Swinub, release Snom. (I feel bad for Snom but I don't like Frosmoth very much.)

Venipede, Charjabug, Blipbug.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Bulbasaur, Store Squirtle, Release Charmander. Used Squirtle several times and Charmander once. Never sent a Bulbasaur into battle (...yet).

Throh, Clauncher, and Bronzor?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Poliwrath, Store Snorlax, Release Amoongus. Does not want to use the mushroom. Already used Snorlax (to good effect).

Mismagius, Escavalier, and Aurorus

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Train Rockruff, Store Growlithe, Release Poochyena. Never actually used any of these. Feels most interested in what Rockruff becomes. Expects Arcanine to technically perform better.

Drapion, Slurpuff, and Vanilluxe?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Train Drapion, Release Slurpuff and box Vanilluxe.

Gastrodon, Gumshoos, Dewpider?

Back