• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Nintendo Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • k, got you two updated on the first post. :]

Just to reiterate the guidelines from above, once you have a partner in the above chart, you may PM them to begin your matches. You may choose what way you want to battle (I.E. best out of three, most points, top winner, etc.), so make sure you discuss that with your partner beforehand to avoid any problems. XD

Years
  • I'm reserving a spot for myself, and I'll grab my friend code later tonight, however, I won't be able to battle until wednesday or thursday during the day. I have graduation tomorrow, I work tonight, wednesday night and thursday night, and I have a grad dinner/dance on friday. XD;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Thanks for getting that done so quickly, guys! I didn't even get a chance to update the list, but that's cool. XD Here's the new list though, so Spicy and Jolt can handle their battle next. :]

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Joining now.

I'll edit with my FC as soon as I can get it...Which will be later today.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Alright, JoltIce. Thanks for being quick with Spicy about it! But now you've got to wait until the spots fill up to play the final match. ;;

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I want to join. I'm actually on vacation though so I don't have access to my brawl game till July 3, so the end of next week.

You can go ahead and add me to the bracket if you want to. I'm going home for a day at the end of this week so I'll be able to get my fc then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Jeez so far into it and i havent joined? lol, please add me :) ill give the FC to whoever i battle, so its sorted :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back