• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zeffy battled his way to blue tier

Years
This was a promotion that took way too long.

I'm really glad Wolf is not a lone wolf anymore, and given Zeffy does a great job on the battle server already I know he was definitely the perfect choice to be the new partner. I know that with the two of you at the helm together you'll make the battling community a better place to be. And that steel blue just looks so awesome on you, but maybe that's just me.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW CO-OVERLORDS OF THE BATTLE CENTER! Oh, and just like the Doctor says, bowties are cool.

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Zeffy, I know you have the modding aura in here, congrats at modding the Battle Center, and have a great time working with Wolfie :)

I hope you'll make a good job Zeff!

Years
Congratulations, Zeffy! Sure you'll do a spectacular job assisting Wolf in battling manners, just like you've already been doing in the battle server. Keep being awesome :]

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Congratulations on your regeneration to moderator, Zeffy!
seriously though, Dr.Who and no one thought about this pun?

Wanted to say you'll do great, goodluck!

P.S, All them promotions it's too exciting *faints*

Years
no back off guys I love zeffy more than any of you -pushes-

Congrats! <3 Very happy seeing you promoted in the place most suited for you. Do your best!

Sirfetch’d

Congrats man this is well overdue but also well deserved! You've been excellent both on the forums and the server so I am sure you will do great haha.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
This is all part of my evil plan to get you to do the grunt work, hhhehehe.
Sl6QXPA.png

...Congrats, Zeffy! It has been forever since we've had a new mod in the battle forums so it's nice to have some fresh meat. ;)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Just wanted to congratulate you one more time Zeffy! <3

You'll do an amazing job.

(PS. You are very loved around here.)

Back