• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I actually completely approve the Eeveevolutions/Beasts theory. Makes sense and makes Ecruteak city and it's legends that much more awesome, as if it wasnt awesome enough before I heard the theory. lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Yeah, I actually like that theory as well. Speaking of theories, how do you guys feel about the infamous "Dead Raticate" theory?

Years

I like it as in, I approve, and its possible.
    On the other hand, it is not that realistic. Game freak was always extremely careful with what they put out and how it will be perceived. Pokemon dont die for all kids should know, so they cant just kill a Raticate.
    Also, if Gary/Blue's Pokemon died every time Ash/Red had beaten his Pokemon, all of his Pokemon would have been dead multiple times by now.

Still, I really do like this theory cos it gives us a look on how things would be if the games were as the real word is.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

While it's reasonable to assume that missing Raticate + Gary's appearance at the tower means that 'oh crap I've killed his pokemon what do I dooo' it's also possible that Gary was passing through Lavender Town and allowed his Raticate to rest at the Pokecenter while he checked out the rest of the town. Raticate's death is certainly believable seeing as there was a dead Marowak and other ghosts in the tower though.

Also am I the only one who was terrified of the ghosts that'd pop up in Pokemon Tower? Even today, I still go 'aaa' while playing through it in R/B/Y. :(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

It's a creative theory indeed, and I do respect it, but the biggest counterargument against it is that Blue/Gary was only at the Pokémon Tower to look for a Cubone.

And maybe I was a bit creeped out by those ghosts as a kid, but not so much anymore haha.

Years

I love Lavender city, and I love the music. SS had one huge disappointment and that was a change in Lavender's music. I seriously hoped it would still be creepy but nope :/
    I also have Lavender town's orchestrated soundtrack on my phone, its a masterpiece seriously.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

After walking through Lavender Town so many times, I've not really wanted to go look for its soundtrack on Youtube or remixes haha. I don't usually like dubstep either but I'll try and check some out later!

Also the Lavender Town theme backwards is awful, don't try it. :(

blue

gucci
    Years

Listening to the different renditions of Lavender Town, the HGSS edition was definitely the least effective of the lot. If you want a creepy track, then listen to the drought music from Omega Ruby.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I immediately left to listen to the OR Drought Music and showed it to my sister. *.* It's so cool..... She's laughing because she's going to be listening to that gull blast when she finally plays the next part of OR, while I've already finished AS.....

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Im back! Ik u all missed me lol
    But i was sick so legit excuses haha
    Oh dear we are coming up on 50 lol

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Looks like we're back at 48!

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Can totally just imagine Sven being the water and Charmander being the number 50. Will he make it in time for the ghosting?

And hiya Dedenne! How've you been? :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Sven's time to shine, here's the magic number 50 :D And hi dedenne, welcome back buddy!

I won't be around for a couple days (including today oops) due to boyfriend flying home from Ireland so need to collect from airport etc - PM me if anything cool happens that I miss!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back