• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Lol poor Sven. Will he never get that illusive Ghost title?~
    This is probably my favorite thing I've drawn yet:
    Spoiler:

Btw the thing under the bed on a pillow is Gengar. I have a weird way of drawing them.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Firstly you draw really good haha
    And is the second thing a togekiss?
    And Gengar looks cute haha

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Yeah, Togekiss. It's the team from my sig. *tears up anime-ly* They are me bebes.
    I canmt help but draw Gengar cute it's the only way I know how. XD plus all this one ever does is lick you and hug you and love you

Thanks for the compliment~. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Lol poor Sven. Will he never get that illusive Ghost title?~
    This is probably my favorite thing I've drawn yet:
    Spoiler:

Btw the thing under the bed on a pillow is Gengar. I have a weird way of drawing them.

Oh my god that's the cutest thing ever. You draw so well XD BUT WHERE IS THE PACHIRISU, HUH!?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I CAN'T CATCH PACHIRISU THEY HATE ME
    THEY ONLY SHOW UP AS THE SECOND POKEMON IN A ROUTE IN NUZLOCKES AND THAT'S IT ;_;

I AM SORRY OUR DARK DEEP FRIED DICTATOR

Spoiler: Edit: Pachirisu and Gengar :P
    Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Last edited:

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    58 I need to clarify something, is gardevoir involved in you turning into a Pokemon in PMD:red rescue team? Been wondering for years lol

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

That drawing's really cute, Flare!

Also I've never finished a PMD game but I've always found it kinda weird that you and your partner can't evolve till post game though - anyone else? Regardless it's really cool being able to explore as actual pokemon and go through dungeons, have more realistic battles etc. Best spin-off games next to Conquest probably. :]

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    62Ikr, I don't need a typhlosion to fight random caterpies and rattatas, but I'm forced to fight groudon and moltres with a little pathetic cyndaquil lv 45 , and I still haven't got the motivation to play conquest

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

The bosses in PMD were generally tough and I liked it that way. I remember certain dungeons really cut my teeth, like Hidden Land in T/D/S as well as Sky Pillar in Red/Blue. I haven't played Gates to Infinity so I don't know if the game is as fun and challenging as it was.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I don't think I had much trouble with many of the PMD bosses. I often let a Dragonair use Agility to speed up my Swampert and Charizard and that gives many attacks versus one. The boss doesn't stand much chance. Some of the earlier bosses could be annoying sometimes.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

How the heck did you recruit a Dragonair? I'm so jealous...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Dratini are available on various locations in Rescue Team. There is this dragon dungeon (I think it was called Wyvern Hill) at which it lives at lower floors and some oceanic dungeons.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I need to clarify something, is gardevoir involved in you turning into a Pokemon in PMD:red rescue team? Been wondering for years lol

This is based purely on memory, but I think this is how it goes:

Spoiler: Open this if you don't mind spoilers
    Gardevoir is actually not involved with the player becoming a Pokémon, even if she knew the player beforehand. As a human, the player was aware of the tragedy that was to befall the Pokémon world, so he/she asked Nintetails to become a Pokémon in order to save the world. (Although according to Gardevoir, the player had no confidence in his/her own abilities at first, but then eventually decided to step up.)

Gengar, on the other hand, was turned into a Pokémon as a punishment for abandoning Gardevoir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back