• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

it makes my heart flutter that you knew what my favorite starbucks frappuccino flavor is. <3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Dear Anonymous

I'm a compulsive liar. That's how I protect myself from people like you. If I wore my heart on my sleeve, my eyes would have brushed over you, and I would have never known of your presence. I'm sorry but that's the way that things should go.

Sirfetch’d

Ruin any lives today?

Dear anon,

I am sorry that I didn't respond to your IM :( I wasn't ignoring you...I just fell asleep XD See ya tomorrow though as I am coming to visit! I miss you :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
DA,

Don't give up. Positive thinking can do so much. And also sunshine, go get it!

Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame that you repeatedly trash on a game that has lots of content and I get the vibe that you haven't even played. One day you will realize just how much it has to offer to our beloved franchise and take back the bad you've said about it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

What the fuck? You are CONSTANTLY posting pictures of yourself showing off your boobs, your abs, your legs, your literal everything. But then you post a picture of yourself, smiling at that, with the caption "I hate being skinny." Are you fucking serious? Like which is it? If you hated it so much, why do you post it everyday?

Honestly, you do so many stupid things that I don't know how I stay friends with you. You always make me feel like shit whenever guys are involved (like why the fuck would you ask guys which of us is hotter like???? do you really need that much attention that you have to put me down in the process cause you know they'll say you) and just UGH. You frustrate me so much. I guess I'm just holding on to the VERY few good traits you have at this point. And I guess I feel sorry for you too. idk.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

as much as I love singing circle of life at the top of my lungs, I really don't appreciate you grabbing my wrists and telling me that I look like a starving african kid.

DA,

tZOS8.gif

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I need context lmao

DA,

Dude I really appreciate you posting around and helping out. Feels like our meta is finally progressing and it's all thanks to you. We've went from being under the radar to being a potential threat at the top lately, and it's awesome. The tech you find are awesome, and I'm glad you're around since I've developed my play significantly and having tons of fun. Players like you are exactly what we needed.

Years
Dear Anon.

The day that forum closes it's doors will be the lulziest thing to ever happen, everyone has to grow up someday. I don't care if your site was one of the first, it doesn't change the fact that you're just fanboys/fangirls stuck in the past and trying to relive your glory days of fake Gen 1 cheats and cliche filled trainer fics that are more than ten years old.

Considering the fact that the place only has 50 "active" users left, it's not going to last long at all. Which is good considering the place and everyone involved with it's "community" are a cancer to the pokemon fandom, which is why I'm glad I'm far away from that place now.

Dear Anon, You know who you are.

I hate you so much.
On every website I visit, your smug fucking face has to be on it.
You want me out of your life? How about you GET THE FUCK OUT OF MINE!

If hate were every single cell, drop of blood, hair, water, and skin on my body it wouldn't equal a fraction of how fucking much I hate you. You think you're so fucking special, when all you are is some pathetic, washed up, old egotistical fuck who can't stop reliving their glory days.

There was a moment where I felt genuine guilt over what I had done in the past, and wanted to change hoping that you'd forgive me. Well, you've somehow managed to destroy that part of me with exacting your "vengeance" by tormenting me with your clique of shitdicks that you've sent to spam and threaten the living fuck out of me every second of the day. Yet you have the GODDAMN NERVE to claim that your "driven by logic and reason" and that you're a "nice, caring person"? FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN LYING FUCKING SACK OF SHIT! FUCK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

You want a fucking end to things? Then send me a goddamn private message, we'll fucking settle this. Stop hiding behind your little "ban" button and face me like the adult you claim you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

You are SO fun to share a laugh with omg. I have had so much fun ;o;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm really tired of your shitty ass illegal as fuck hours. 11 hours straight with no breaks and no partners to help me? Are you fucking real? Working and making money is one thing, but I'm not about to bust my ass over this early morning bullshit. You can take your $2.85 an hour and shove it up your ass.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for the foaming milkshake idea ;) You make me laugh harder than anyone ever has so don't change x]

DA,

So sorry for your loss :( I'm here for you if you ever need to talk! I know pets are hard to replace but try not to get too down. You're a strong person.

DA,

Thanks for the card! Yes it was extremely late but it means so much that you sent your sympathies. Grandma always loved you a lot :)

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Dear Anon,

I miss you. I'm half suicidal at the moment, luckily antidepressants exist. I don't see why you had to do this to me. I love you...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear anon,

Get your fucking life together and stop blaming me for everything when you have no proof to back it up. You don't even bother answering me when I ask a simple question either nowadays.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for being supportive of my decision to do this! I know that it's asking a lot of you and dad but it really makes me happy and all haha. I promise that you won't be disappointed c:

Dear anonymous,

I wish I could tell you my feelings for you but I don't know how you would react. Would you be happy, sad, mad, shocked, what would you do? How would everyone around us feel? I've had these feelings for a while now. Maybe I'll get the guts to tell you soon enough.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dear Anon,

It's hard loving you so much and not knowing where to take it. I just want a chance. I love you.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
DA,

Probably gonna hate me for this and I won't blame you. But I want to move on and this is the only way, unfortunately. Sorry for screwing it all up to begin with! :<

Last edited:
Back