• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Dear anon,

Good luck. Really hope things work out for you. You mean the world to me.

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

Congrats on how your life has been going for you. I really am proud of you! Sure as hell better than what I could ever have done. I really hope my opinion means something to you because you give me these hints that they do but sorta not. I don't know. Just know that I do love you alot, although I will probably not say it to your face. And know that since I do love you, I'm here whenever you need me. Funny, it seems like I've been supporting you but if you weren't here, I'd probably still be knee-deep in depression.

Just please stop bringing yourself down, you're better than you realize. Thanks.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

Why did you bring her here? You know she's only going to drive you three sisters up a wall with her madness. Your brother refuses to come out here while she's present. Not to mention she contributes nothing to the pile, and we have to help wrangle her a fix for her addiction now that's she's moved. That'll be a riot, won't it. This isn't going to fly.

DA,
    You really are something strange, aren't you? I've never seen a female who buys into the idea of a patriarchy. I'm just glad it saves us trouble because us two men absolutely cannot handle you; we have no temperament against your madness unlike your daughters. Your niece will lose patience for you fast and join us.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Dear anons,
    Enjoy Splatoon without me ya dicks

Dear anon,
    You know what, I have so much to say to you specifically, so I'll just keep it short.

Never change. <3 Gonna miss ya, even if it really isn't gonna be long till I'm back heh.

Ok think I made a DA to everyone I wanted to say something to so doubt I'll have any more for a while. lol

Sirfetch’d

Thought about you a lot today. I think about you a lot every day though. I can't really express my feelings well outside of here so yeah. We'll talk soon hopefully though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da

if running away were more feasible, i'd be at your doorstep

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

tried to get ahold of you this morning. don't be pissed off when i see you again tomorrow. that is, if things improve weatherwise tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA,

You're certainly something else, but I might be too old and bitter to get wonderfully fooled by your unknowing charades now. Maybe.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Always a pleasure to see you at just about every convention.

Dear Anon,
    I really don't appreciate you giving me the run-around and the repeated lies. I was very nice about it this time, considering how I could have reacted. And it's a real shame since you were one of the better cosplayers there.

Dear Anon,
    Damn, I didn't even see you there! I f I did, you know I would have met up for a chat and a few photos.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I know you are going through a really rough time right now. I hope you'll stick around for a while because I really like you and I don't want to lose you out of fear of trusting. I'm praying that you will make it through this and maybe that you will see that there are people who really care about you and will treat you the way you deserve.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad I still have you after over two years of nice talking, as you can always be there for me to depend on when I need it. =)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

You're scaring me, not going to lie. I can tell you've been avoiding me for the last three days, the excuses you're making up are obviously false and I'm starting to get panicky. You could just tell e the truth, I won't be mad, I promise.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    dear anon,

I hate you treating me like a goddamn little kid. Your condescending attitude this morning made my bad day even worst. You're bad at your job and you can't even take my criticism. You're so narcissistic that it makes me sick; I think I'm just going to live with my friend three hours away. I'm tired of working at fucking McDonalds and you've made me more stressful in 1 month than I was in a whole year of college. Fuck you.

Reactions: Sun

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • dear anon,
    I'm so sorry for what's about to come up. You tried your best, this is all on me. I'll do anything.

dear anon,
    When this is all over I'll miss you douchebags, even if I don't show it often. We had quite a run didn't we?

dear anon,
    If only I could see your pretty face maybe I wouldn't be so down.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

try me. try me one more time. you can bet that the next time will be your last time and you will get your sorry ass fired from your job.

Sirfetch’d

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like had we hooked up. You are off doing bigger better things and idk I guess I sometimes think that I want to be a part of that too. Lets try to meet up and catch up soon, okay?

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

I don't know what the hell is going on with you right now, but I'm dreading seeing you tonight and I hate it. I would do anything for things to go back to the way they were I really would.

I miss the person who appreciated me and cared about me, rather than the person you are at the moment who bites my head off for no reason and looks at me with disdain.

Dear Anonymous

I know teachers shouldn't have favourites, but you are definitely mine. You're such a good kid; well-behaved, attentive, friendly and somehow you still have a personality. I really hope you never change because the world needs more people like you.

Dear Anonymous

I'm trying to help you, I really am. But there's only so much I can do when you won't help yourself. Try to look forwards a bit because there's still so much you could do with your life and I don't want to see such an amazing person wasted.

Dear Anonymous

I'm sorry, but I can't let you drag me down any more. It's been a month since you last practiced and it's been two weeks since you last came to a lesson... and even when you do come into a lesson or a practice session nothing comes out of it because half of it you can't get and the other half you can't be bothered with.

It's nothing personal and I know that some people are going to cause me problems over it, but I want to succeed and there's just no way I can do that working with you.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    Sorry that I can barely meet expectations and don't share anything with you. I don't want to make any more excuses but I just wanted you to know. Sorry

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • DA,

I've been trying to get ahold of you for over a week and you haven't responded on either Skype or text. Maybe you're drowning in books you got at Comic-Con I dunno, but please respond either way.

Back