• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After I wake up, I...

Sirfetch’d

It depends tbh. If I wake up super early I will get out of bed and go get something to eat but if I have slept in and am super comfortable still, I will lay around and browse the web on my tablet haha.

Years
  • There's one of two things I will do immediately after waking up:

a.) head to the bathroom, or
    b.) head over to my desk and sit down and attempt to browse the interwebs. This may or may not work too well depending on how well I can see at the time. Sometimes I'm still sleepy enough that it's hard to see.

Bonus thing, either of those options can possibly include me grumbling about how the cat woke me up.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • First thing I do is grab my phone to check the time. Then I usually lie in bed for anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours just browsing my phone. Usually the catalyst to get me out of bed is when I see something that would be better viewed on a computer than a phone, lmao. Then I get up, go to the bathroom, maybe get dressed, and go to my computer to look at the thing.

Of course, if I actually have to be up at a certain time for something none of this likely applies. :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • First I push the cat away because it's way too early to feed him, but he insists on getting me up anyway.

After failing to fall back asleep until 7:00 AM, I'll feed the cat, grab my first cup of chai tea, and play LoL, browse PC, do whatever until it's time to get ready for work.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...I turn on my macbook and browse away for an hour or so before actually going to the bathroom :D; I usually have breakfast after like, 2 hours. That is, unless I'm working in a morning shift, which is something I haven't done in a good while.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll take a leak, and then have breakfast.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I turn on my computer, put some music on, sometimes dance a bit, use the bathroom, wash hands and brush teeth, and lastly eat breakfast.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • wake up -> bathroom -> medication -> computer -> eat -> sleep -> rinse -> repeat

edit: I think I rhymed. o.o

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I usually roll out of bed and go to the bathroom before checking my phone, making breakfast and finishing any homework I've left to that morning. :D

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I feel very sleepy and i go into another bed and sleep again haha :P

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I normally go drink a cup of coffee when I get up, then I go take a shower and get ready for the day. By the time I eat breakfast, it's already 11 o'clock. That's because I can't really eat when I just get up, I normally wait for a couple of hours before I do because if I don't I normally get sick to my stomach. I normally get up around 8 to 9 everyday, mostly 9 during the weekends. When I was in school, I would get up around 5:30 to go take a shower.

Lucid

Well, this idea pooped up in my head while I had lunch. I want to know what is the weirdest thing you bruhs have ever eaten. The weirdest thing I have eaten it raw goat brains. Yup, you read that right. Raw Goat Brains.

Now this aint part of my family tradition or something. It was a total mistake. So, we were having Eid (it's like Christmas, but for my religion), and we bought goat meat. For some reason, our neighbors gifted us Goat brains, so we took it. I was a 10 year old back then, I didn't hear a word what my mother told me to do.

My mom clearly told, "Give it to your aunt so she can cook it", but my 10 year old inner self was so excited it just took it upstairs and shared it with my bruhs and cousbruhs. Weird. It was delicious tho.
    On schooldays I get dressed, go to the bathroom, take breakfast and then leave. My morning at home is very short.
    Today, I woke up, brushed my teeth, and grabbed a donut as my "breakfast".

....Yeah, such a great start to a Thursday morning!
    Check my phone, see if I have any important emails, texts, or calls that I've missed. After that, brush my teeth, eat "breakfast" (junk food, really), and then get on my laptop and log into PC/log into my other email/other sites and check those, too. That's pretty much it.
    It depends tbh. If I wake up super early I will get out of bed and go get something to eat but if I have slept in and am super comfortable still, I will lay around and browse the web on my tablet haha.

I complement you all on the lack of peeing you do first thing in the morning? I dunno. This red vs. blue things getting weird ya'll.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The first thing I do is take my pills. That's a no-brainer because it's part of my morning routine. :x Either that, or as soon as I wake up... I check my phone to see if I got any texts from Takeru's tweets. Most likely, I'll be left with at least five tweets from that crazy shit of a hero. XD

Back