• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After I wake up, I...

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    if it's a school day / a day that I have to look presentable early, I'll take care of my Bathroom Needs, shower & eat breakfast while watching TV or browsing the internet. if I don't have anything to do until later or at all, I'll browse my phone for like a half-hour (more or less depending on how tired I still am) then get up, take a poop, watch TV for a little while (sometimes) and then hop on the computer and get caught up.

Years
    The first thing I do when I wake up is hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. Then when I wake up again, I hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. Then when I wake up AGAIN, I make death threats to my alarm, before starting with my day.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    After I wake up, I.....fall back to sleep lol. If I don't though, I'll go to the bathroom to wash up, and then go to eat something for breakfast, and then do whatever I need to do for the day, such as going for classes or lazing around.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    the first thing i do once i get out of bed is take a shower. after my shower, i get dressed and go on the computer :3 pretty simple routine.

Years
    I don't have it set - sometimes i'll grab breakfast, others i'll change into my outfit first, and before class (if I have it) i'll chill out on my computer.

I tend to take my showers at night nowadays.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I push the alarm back 10 minutes. After the alarm goes off again, I roll out of bed and crawl into the bathroom where I pee and then take a shower. The bathroom's light is so blinding, and the white tile floor and white walls kill me every morning.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    relax in my bed for a while, bathroom, catch up on stuff, breakfast, workout, shower

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Have to ALWAYS use the bathroom when I wake up. Then I normally eat a bagel with strawberry cream cheese or cinnamon toasties. Then I do whatever I want after that.

Back