• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Well, since he hasn't really said what his move was or anything else, I suppose his behaviour is "anti-town" (Still trying to learn the newfangled lingo here, my apologies if this old lady misuses it).

[Attack] Wiicked

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    There's approximately seven hours left in this day phase.
    These people still have to vote: Cheshire Cat, Arsonist, Milotic, Daydream, faer, jdthebud, JohnnyMustang, Juno, Sopheria, Syndrome.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    [attack] JohnnyMustang

Nimsy, I thought about healing you, but I kept waiting for you to answer some of the questions people have asked you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'll be out near the end of this phase.

[ATTACK] Wiicked

Guys you really should try to unanimously decide on who you want me to investigate...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll be out near the end of this phase.

[ATTACK] Wiicked

Guys you really should try to unanimously decide on who you want me to investigate...

Ash? Cheshire? Sopheria? Ice Goddess? One of them *shrug*

ninja'd: or Nimsy. XD

editx2: Just a thought, but Golgari and Cheshire did go at it a lot. And Golgari turned out Magma, but was accusing Cheshire of being a Sharpedo (Aqua). Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I protect with light screen.
    I didn't protect anyone last night phase, because I was busy.
    But the phase before that I protected sonata.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 7
    "But don't you see it?" Golgari said, sounding like a maniac. "I only want to help you. Our enemy is Aqua! They want to destroy our land mass. But Pokémon, people, all life exists on land... That's why Team Magma is trying to expand the world's landmass. Don't you agree? Don't call me paranoid, but Team Aqua has infiltrated us! I took down four of them already, we were close! If only-"

The Camerupt finally shut up when telekinetic force hit him.

====================​

Arceus watched as the group came closer, they move fast, really fast. In this rate they're still fighting over me when they get here. While he liked the thought of other fighting over him, it made him feel important (and he was important, even while sitting here, dreaming about places he could conquer or create all day), it's safer when less of them reach his home. Of course he could speed up the process a little, maybe that would do.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any. Night will last for approximately 24 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ??? -46
    Bardothren as ??? -10
    Milotic as ??? +2
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy(2) as ??? +13
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as a Magma -39
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ??? +10
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ??? -2
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ??? -2
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as ??? -23
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 9
    The Lake Guardians chose a different approach this night. Knowledge is power, Uxie believed and the others agreed. It's all they could do now the group had to leave behind their Mind Reader.

====================​

As the group began to shrink, the number of Pokémon with nocturnal activities sank along drastically. And now the GM doesn't feel so popular anymore from receiving tons of PMs. What, who said that? Okay nevermind then, as I was saying... Less actions, but those who were still fit, took their occupations very seriously. There was this spider Pokémon for example, he literally overshadowed this same Pokémon thrice in a row now. Surely some suspicions there, but well-founded? Will we find out today?

====================​

I'm a god! Arceus thought. Time for some Deus-ex-machina! Arceus released several shots of light, full of energy. The travelers' strength increased, all of theirs, friend or enemy. This is going to be interesting, really interesting, a tiny mistake can be fatal. He watched from a safe distance.

The damage
    ??? -32
    ??? -9
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? +2

All attacks deal double damage today!

Sopheria has been replaced by Nakuzami.

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last about 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as an Explorer
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as an Explorer
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as a Magma
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as an Explorer
    Wiicked(2) as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as an Explorer
    Wiicked as an Explorer
    Wizardman11 as a Rocket

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Want to explain, Ullion? Who have you been going for?

And Candy, care to explain why I lost two health last stage and you gained two?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Want to explain, Ullion? Who have you been going for?

And Candy, care to explain why I lost two health last stage and you gained two?

I went for Superjolt two nights in a row and wiicked this current night. o.O
    (Although tbh I thought I went for Superjolt once and wiicked once after tonight finished, but my memory is purdy bad so)

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Bless Based Naku

Also, it appears that Arceus is actually in the game.

Whether he is town or mafia, now that is the question...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Check it.

You find out Cheshire Cat is a Ferrothorn, aligned with the Explorers. He has 66 HP as of the end of Night 8.

I got hit for 30 damage by a machine and I'm also poisoned now. Idk how much more of this investigating I can do unless I'm healed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back