• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Church of Disconnect - DISconnect from your sins!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Welcome to the Club of Disconnect. We are here as a way out of the dark times and a way to escape the life of Connection that has taken over this world like a plague of locusts and pestilence. Though many of you are lost, fear not. There is hope. There is salvation. There is Disconnect.

We are a family here at the CoD and wish to have you as part of our flock. To join our family, simply pledge "I wish to Disconnect!" If you have never connected before, you may say, "I wish to never connect!"

Once you have joined us, you can see our ranking and leveling system below. Basic membership fees are waived for new members, but duties and taxes still apply.

Level 123 Grand Snail - the highest level you can achieve.
    Level 80 Salt Hermit
    Level 60 Sheep Shepard
    Level 50 Burrito Taster
    Level 30 Child of Klip
    Level 20 Apprentice
    Level 15 Doof Dissenter
    Level 10 Newb
    Level 5 Pleb
    Level 1 Whelp - you will begin as a Whelp if you have ever previously connected, otherwise you begin as a Level 5 Pleb

JOIN US NOW! REPENT! BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Members:
    Grand Snail - Klippy
    Level 80 Salt Hermit - Bardothren
    Level 50 Burrito Taster - marz
    Level 30 Child of Klip - JaDe.X105
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Nimsy
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Lawlietta
    Level 30 Child of Klip - GreyBidoof
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Golgari
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Rozureido
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Sopheria
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Milotic
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Melody
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Hopeless Masquerade
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Charlie Brown
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Etherion
    Level 30 Child of Klip - Wicked
    Level 30 Child of Klip - desinishon​

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I wish to Disconnect! Save me from the sins and blasphemy of the unholy Connection!

I wish never to connect! Mwahahahaha

Church of Disconnect - DISconnect from your sins!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ROFL I WISH NEVER TO CONNECT

LEVEL 5 PLEB LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

if i can get level 50 burrito taster im happy :cool:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • From the Book of Discolations, Chapter 20, Verse 5

AND LET HE WHO HATH UNDERSTANDING RECKON THE END OF TIMES.

WHEN THE ALMIGHTLY BLARZIGORD RETURNS AND DOES BATTLE WITH THE BIBARELS AND BIDOOFS.

As the forces of Connect do so enter the fray, it is known at the end of times that all shall Disconnect and the world will reboot anew. With the arrival of the Blarzigord comes the end of days and the end of nights. No phase change shall occur during this time of sign-ups. All shall come to be judged by the Blarz and those that have belief in his disconnecting powers - and yet his connecting powers - shall know true judgment.

All shall night post. All shall role reveal in the eyes of the Blarzmighty. And all shall [die] in their sins.​

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I choose not to connect OR disconnect; I will find another way. A third path. One which is not opposite to either but orthogonal to both. I will call it...Tacoshenanigan.

Back